We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

I don't why they're making S2, the drama ended off so nicely. What are they gonna make S2 about?

pinksprings01:

YBY and Li Xin Ze (LHJD) performing the opening song

https://youtu.be/82M45MWx6GM

They should have put Cheng Yi to dance too, he knows how to dance. At the time of Noble Aspirations he danced and sang the drama music on stage.

notalinsanglian:

Season 2 is coming? I don't think we need season2 since the drama ended so perfectly, maybe modern life as season 2? Feeling uneasy of the cast, right now, YBY fans are saying if season 2 with CHEN YI, they are not going to watch the show

I don't think it will be with Cheng Yi (I believe it will be a spinn off), with one of the other characters. Notice that Wu Tong (he didn't die), he fell into the void, but he was alive.
 Amanda Ainsworth:

Agree! For Cheng Yi, now his projects are all under H&R productions. He can't do anything about it. I feel so bad for him. And, he is still not the same level with Allen Ren and Yang Zi. 

But ... this is his chance. Understand. Before, he had nothing (despite his monstrous talent and beauty). This company (despite her mistakes), realize its value, and is giving dramas to him. Understand. Unfortunately everything has a positive and negative side. (And I want him to remain the main protagonist in many dramas.) This company values Cheng Yi (which other companies have not done for 9 years.).
 pinksprings01:

If only if H&R / Youku realized that they could make more money if they actually promoted L&R properly and released the uncut episodes. 

Cheng Yi looks so tired, little boy. Don't mind criticism, Cheng Yi. I know it's not your fault.
 pinksprings01:

Yeah I heard other fans saying it’s obviously the management’s fault

https://twitter.com/LovesGyeoulie/status/1307705613107957762?s=20

https://twitter.com/minnjgyun/status/1307676614499602433?s=09

And I loved the 6 singing on stage, the opening song of the drama (E Cheng Yi alongside Crital Yuan. But ... sad the company must have said not to interact (they didn't even look at each other. Cheng Yi was bothering , all the time holding hands impatiently. That shows his nervousness, like in the first interview he gave. Interviewer Monica Yao said that he was the most nervous interviewee she met. And today he was (because he was bothered.) of the two (they couldn’t even say goodbye properly), nor could they look at each other. What an evil with them and with us fans. And how stupid of this company!

pinksprings01:

This is such a ridiculous situation

Oh, poor Si Feng, they always blame you unfairly. I am not blind to these fickle followers.
 Amanda Ainsworth:

Really? I saw a lot of fans are siding with YBY and put all the blame to CY. 

Oh, poor Si Feng, they always blame you unfairly. I am not blind to these fickle followers.

The fans are mad because CY seems rude today..... And mostly drama cp fans paid money to see ML and FL together..... 

Honestly, one of the top management from H&R is there today. Fan had low expectations because he was the one trying to break the cp on Aug 26.

I just want to see more sweet moments of XJ and SF and now I wish this 920 event never happened.

Will still support CY... But can't expect a lot from H&R anymore. 

Lily Lam:

His followers are dropping like crazy. my heart breaks for him... he really doesn't deserve this.

Poor Si Feng, they always blame you unfairly. The company is to blame, blind people.
 Lily Lam:

I literally just created a weibo just to support CY

Very Good !

Poor Si Feng, they always blame you unfairly. The company is to blame, blind people.
 pinksprings01:

Wow another sad ending 

Edit: okay it’s actually a good ending since XJ remembered SF 

Ohh, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYovBSXLf2w&feature=youtu.be was so beautiful! I even cried here!

Ohh, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYovBSXLf2w&feature=youtu.be was so beautiful! I even cried here!

The meeting of Si Feng and Xuanji in the modern world (and at the same time a farewell). That was beautiful.

Drama farewell ceremony. Held on 20/09-2020

Wow this thread popped off, and I agree that they should have some FL and ML interactions and let YBY participate more. But what can we expect from H&R (−_−)

Amanda Ainsworth:

Tonight mini concert should have never held in the first place. I'm just so pissed off at H&R.

No. Despite some mistakes at the concert. It was still worth it. Their last interpretation together (in modern times). Si Feng and Xuanji meeting in modern times was so beautiful. (but clearly it was a farewell.). But it was beautiful. Cry. And Cristal Yuan pointing at the screen, emotional, at that moment. It was beautiful.

Minnieee33:

The fans are mad because CY seems rude today..... And mostly drama cp fans paid money to see ML and FL together..... 

Honestly, one of the top management from H&R is there today. Fan had low expectations because he was the one trying to break the cp on Aug 26.

I just want to see more sweet moments of XJ and SF and now I wish this 920 event never happened.

Will still support CY... But can't expect a lot from H&R anymore. 

yep, the fans are so mad the way Chen Yi treated YBY, plus this is the last meeting of the event. Cmon, they literally don't have any communication. Okay, even though the agency is forbidding them to interact but can't they at least talk like good partners? Just a little smile and speaking will be fine, but lol not at all.