Minnieee33:

The fans are mad because CY seems rude today..... And mostly drama cp fans paid money to see ML and FL together..... 

Honestly, one of the top management from H&R is there today. Fan had low expectations because he was the one trying to break the cp on Aug 26.

I just want to see more sweet moments of XJ and SF and now I wish this 920 event never happened.

Will still support CY... But can't expect a lot from H&R anymore. 

Same. I was eagerly waiting for this event to watch some cute interactions between them like the meet and greet event. Now, I'm sad because of this poor management. Even sadder that CY is taking all the heat and fans are fighting each other. Wishing them all the best in their respectives projects. Hopefully, one day, we will get the chance to see them again as a pairing in a good drama.

cyprille:

Dont have but you can view their weibo

CY weibo

https://m.weibo.cn/u/2060419113

He still has 12 million fans. But only 65 following.
 notalinsanglian:

Season 2 is coming? I don't think we need season2 since the drama ended so perfectly, maybe modern life as season 2? Feeling uneasy of the cast, right now, YBY fans are saying if season 2 with CHEN YI, they are not going to watch the show

Mark what I'm saying: Season 2 will be with other Drama characters. As it was with the spin off of Ten miles of peach blossns (another couple from drama 1 took over drama 2 (Eternal love of dreams). Our wonderful wonderful main couple has already completed their story. (I want it to be the story of Wu Tong with a new love.) I don't want the story of Wu Zi Qi and Purple Fox (unless they improve the story).
 Dashmount20:

yea lor.... just friend also will do... gosh.. too fast... too shock for me... gosh...

The company thought that only that mini drama (final video created), Si Feng and Chu Xuanji in modern times would be enough. They are mistaken. Even in the interviews, the two always interacted very well. Clearly the company gave the order. Not even Cristal Yuan looked at him, it was an order. It is clear.
 eliteles1:
He still has 12 million fans. But only 65 following.

I think 65 is the account that Cheng Yi follow back. So his followers is still 12 million.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1307689597162250245

Confirmation of s2 in english

I dont see all the original cast returning (pretty tougj to get in c-ent)

What a bad PR move on H&R. Fans obviously paid to see the CP and now they get fan wars

Feeling bad for CY, hopes he gets through this (he doesnt go on social media that much so it’s a good thing)

Dashmount20:

gosh.. so.. these 2 clips are the s2 ah?

Waksss... no word to say liaoo...

Parts of the 11th life MV:

https://youtu.be/v9ctMkqrXwI

https://youtu.be/xGt_XpoGvmU

I liked. Beautiful video. I loved that the video ends with her calling him: Si Feng (and it's his expression when he hears it, at the end. Almost smiling.).

LovelyLady:

Same. I was eagerly waiting for this event to watch some cute interactions between them like the meet and greet event. Now, I'm sad because of this poor management. Even sadder that CY is taking all the heat and fans are fighting each other. Wishing them all the best in their respectives projects. Hopefully, one day, we will get the chance to see them again as a pairing in a good drama.

I strongly agree with everything you said.

I mean Bai Shu push CY to stand closer to YBY because she was there all alone and CY was very unwilling to move. 

Oh well, like CY said, it's all just a show. 

The fan war will die down in a month or so. Everyone can move on. We still enjoy L&R a lot, happy to be in this journey. 

What I get on why  some are mad at CY  , it's not just because of the cold shoulder but also on some of his speeches he was showing he wanted to break away from the drama  or YBY while YBY showed her gratitude and how much she enjoyed her role. Like when they were asked  what they would like to say to chuyu couple? she replied something like i hope they will live happily in their world. CY thanked people for loving Sifeng and that Sifeng is done  but Cheng yi is there and something like this only the beginning,  there are more shows to come. 

When the drama began, yby received so much hate and fans are afraid that this attitude will harm her and her works by fueling the rumours that he doesn't appreciate her. She's not nice,....

LovelyLady 

It seemed some are mad at CY  not just because of the cold shoulder but also on some of his speeches he was showing he wanted to break away from the drama while YBY showed her gratitude and how much she enjoyed her role. Like when they were asked  what they would like to say to chuyu couple? she replied something like i hope they will live happily in their world. CY thanked people for loving Sifeng and that Sifeng is done  but Cheng yi is there and something like this only the beginning,  there are more shows to come.  

Oh, he just didn't know how to deal with the situation (and following the direction of the company). I see that he is tired, and pressured (by responsibility), with the other dramas. They should have let him talk a little with his heart. What a pity ! I hope he is not harmed. He struggled so hard to get here. Let these fans not be ungrateful, and understand.
 Minnieee33:

I mean Bai Shu push CY to stand closer to YBY because she was there all alone and CY was very unwilling to move. 

Oh well, like CY said, it's all just a show. 

The fan war will die down in a month or so. Everyone can move on. We still enjoy L&R a lot, happy to be in this journey. 

Yep, seems like the time to move on, maybe this is like a business to them. SF and XJ will always be my favorite couple and the same for the drama.  

Amanda Ainsworth:

That's all because of what happened tonight. They act like strangers, no interaction, no eye contact. I'm afraid this would impact in their future career.

Yes, without any eye contact. (this was clearly an order given.) But ... frustrates a little. The dramatic video (they did about the 11th life improved a little.).
 notalinsanglian:

Yep, seems like the time to move on, maybe this is like a business to them. SF and XJ will always be my favorite couple and the same for the drama.  

Oh so sad ! It is because he is so determined to continue his career that he fought hard and deserves recognition (and following the order of the company). But ... it's so sad! Let him realize and continue to have the success he deserves. Yes.

When YBY was crying, he just stood there facing the front. I don't know what kind of PR team they have but that's pretty cold. I don't think it's good for his image.