We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 brenda91:

I feel bad for that hairpin. How many times has it been exchanged back and forth between SF and XJ? ?

i remembered like five times? lol

They went all out with the cgi XD this drama would be so great if not ep 38-47...

I'm wondering SF and XJ's son might also be a golden bird demon? or half demon and half human? Coz, in SF's case was also the same, with demon father and human mother. 

Tianzhu mountain (the one that YBY and LXY climbed for their scenes) is trending on hot search list for weibo, wow

Someone need to count how many times bailin said 3 realms, it's almost as many times as SF spilling out blood hahahhaa. 

Amanda Ainsworth:

I'm wondering SF and XJ's son might also be a golden bird demon? or half demon and half human? Coz, in SF's case was also the same, with demon father and human mother. 

I think their son is half half as well. 

LXY's script is like 50% of sanjie (3 realms)

YBY's script is like 50% of Sifeng 

CY's script is 50% of -spit out blood here-

(´∀`)

I really hope they release the uncut version of the drama. I need to watch the entire entire entire show as a 70 episode series.

Minnieee33:

Ohhh lol yesss we get SF in heaven!!!! 

Confirmed he is the son of the heaven king. Omg heaven king, can you care about your son please. Look at ye Hua... 

Can someone tell me after they watched ep 56, SF is not a God anymore after he died because he use it to save GoW?? 

Bai Lin was suprised.. when he attack SF and realize that SF seems like to have heaven aura..

he ask who is he..  then Bai Lin use magic to see SF past.

SF past reveal.. he was the vermillion bird .. when vermillion bird come, Bailin said "Xi Xuan"

so "Xi Xuan" was SF name in heaven. SF said he willing to accompany GOW to mortal for 10 trial. Heavenly emperor agree that Xi Xuan accompany her. 

*based on my translation.. maybe someone can correct it well.

Eimae:

(´∀`)

Hahahhaa yesss! 

SF looks hot as heaven son. He looks better with the side bangs. 

Eimae:

(´∀`)

i thought CY script also XJ XJ.. cos even XJ become LHJD, he keep calling him XJ XJ XJ.. hahahaha :D 

LHJD kinda smart.. sometime he use SF weakness to pretend as XJ to reveal where elder Luo and other demon bird hiding.. Lol... 

Dashmount20:

i thought CY script also XJ XJ.. cos even XJ become LHJD, he keep calling him XJ XJ XJ.. hahahaha :D 

LHJD kinda smart.. sometime he use SF weakness to pretend as XJ to reveal where elder Luo and other demon bird hiding.. Lol... 

you're right 

the other 50% of his script is XJ, aha

Eimae:

Ruo Yu's ending 

Ahhh...!  Thanks !

Minnieee33:

Hahahhaa yesss! 

SF looks hot as heaven son. He looks better with the side bangs. 

agree, really like his heaven look heh

Minnieee33:

Someone need to count how many times bailin said 3 realms, it's almost as many times as SF spilling out blood hahahhaa. 

I think their son is half half as well. 

SF 50% God (before become demon), 25% Demon(Father)  25% Human(mother)

XJ 60% Demon (LHJD, he life longer than 1000 years), 30% (god of war cos only life few hunderd before punish as human), Human 20%

wah.. if both of them married... wah.. DNA result will be.... (*calculate first...)

God: 50%, Demon: 30%, Human: 20%

hahahaha :D btw.. how u know their kid is a boy? i myself dunno ... hahahaha :D

Minnieee33:

Man SF split too much blood..... I find it funny now..... 

I feel so bad for GoW and XJ and LHJD

We got our answer, the wife tribe of bailin helped created GoW. She killed them for revenge and not love. 

Is that what the screenwriter meant? "Everyone is a victim".