We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Ayla Flower:

guys and girls, you are overreacted) I saw the pics in Twitter, nothing crucial) the event is nice))

I saw few clips... CY and YBY stand further lei..

U have full video of today show?

And oso read the chat oso no good... ppl asking refund lei..

I don't dare to ship actors after my first and only ship sailed (for a while) then sank *sigh* Waiting for the MV to be released. I hope I can still see the chemistry between Sifeng and Xuanji. I plan to watch Listening Snow Tower for YBY.

WTH, Cant even finish watching the show. LOl it is so obvious cp is breaking down by agency. Most fans want the main lead couple, but there is no communication between them. Not at all. Why are they even thinking about it? What is the point of doing this show? I am so mad and sad right now, they did show me that" the cp is not real, move on"

Bai shu for today show  https://youtu.be/eqdEzl8En-Q

Wu zi qi  https://youtu.be/ZPrCyX9UXU0

Cheng yi https://youtu.be/GoymfmemSyI

Suddenly pop up in my youtube

Lol

notalinsanglian:

WTH, Cant even finish watching the show. LOl it is so obvious cp is breaking down by agency. Most fans want the main lead couple, but there is no communication between them. Not at all. Why are they even thinking about it? What is the point of doing this show? I am so mad and sad right now, they did show me that" the cp is not real, move on"

where u watch? I still finding the full one.. but youtube only give me the singing part.. 

That why ppl on chat group requests for refund..

I think tml will be big news liaooo

I just finished tonight show till the end. No interaction between them at all. They don't even have eye contact.

That's why we should never ship the actors in real life. I just regret it a lot. Time to move on!

Cecilia Drmwn:

I don't dare to ship actors after my first and only ship sailed (for a while) then sank *sigh* Waiting for the MV to be released. I hope I can still see the chemistry between Sifeng and Xuanji. I plan to watch Listening Snow Tower for YBY.

Oh ship....

I already start ship YBY and CY after watch LR... 

how? I felt cheated by them... sighh

Amanda Ainsworth:

I just finished tonight show till the end. No interaction between them at all. They don't even have eye contact.

That's why we should never ship the actors in real life. I just regret it a lot. Time to move on!

wakss . So all those BTS scene.. chemistry are fake?

Ship....

I already start to ship them.. thought some how i know th ship going sunk.. but i thought not so fast..

Yea.. time to move on now... i Demoralised liaoooo

If agency would like to break it they would never make a new MV) they shooted it today morning and during the shooting the interaction was good as always)

Dashmount20:

wakss . So all those BTS scene.. chemistry are fake?

Ship....

I already start to ship them.. thought some how i know th ship going sunk.. but i thought not so fast..

Yea.. time to move on now... i Demoralised liaoooo

Probably CY or YBY, or both has own girlfriend/boyfriend in real life. They aren't young, they probably thought of marriage. That's why they want to break cp as soon as possible.

Amanda Ainsworth:

Lol except Liu Shishi and Nicky Wu

Tbh I didn't expect CY and YBY to start anything. CY literally just got the breakthrough he needed and this is probably the worst time for him to start anything. With how busy his schedule is right now, maintaining a good relationship would be too hard. Plus anything that starts between leads in a drama usually ends terribly. They get too deep into character and once they move on, it's awkward. I just hate the company for trying to break the CP so fresh out of the gate. Also, for the possibility that we will never see the unreleased bits of the drama.

Ayla Flower:

If agency would like to break it they would never make a new MV) they shooted it today morning and during the shooting the interaction was good as always)

yea lor.. what the point making new video..

But hoh i saw the 1 min clips.. really lei no interaction between them..

Dunno who break who.. or is it arrangement  

But work is work mah... see each other also cant meh? Hahaha

Now i sad and confuse mode..

If HR was the one want break the CP to promote CY new upcoming series.. then i will say A...Z.. hahaha 

Well maybe time to move on..

Amanda Ainsworth:

Probably CY or YBY, or both has own girlfriend/boyfriend in real life. They aren't young, they probably thought of marriage. That's why they want to break cp as soon as possible.

hmmmm.. CY might not have.. cos he just famous... i think he will focus his career..

YBY... hmmm i think not so lei... or maybe has?

Well .. need to wake up from this eternal dream.. hahaha

Ayla Flower:

Maybe they made the two stop interacting because their chemistry was too good. They're trying hard to break the CP and maybe they told the two leads not interact because they know sparks fly when they're together.

Lily Lam:

Maybe they made the two stop interacting because their chemistry was too good. They're trying hard to break the CP and maybe they told the two leads not interact because they know sparks fly when they're together. 

Yea.. we wont know...

I only can wish the best for both of them.

Ship really sunk liaoo...