LovelyLady:

He didn't recommend her. They said they weren't acquaintance.  She had an audition. I get it was all PR but he was really cold. Like Minnie said whe she was crying, he just stand there , no comfort, nothing. In the end , she was about to fall , he was near but didn't do anything.  It's Bai shu who help her. He doesn't want to be tied with her, he got upcoming dramas, I understand but without showing closeness , he could've acted decent in those moment as castmate or a gentleman.

YBY had an audition for the role of a pretty fox, then she got offered XJ role. Yep, that's what most fans mad cuz of his actions and attitude was so cold toward XJ. Too much, my heart is breaking TT

Also, people are defending that they are still interacting and talking behind the scenes of the 11 life video which shot this morning. I am lost lol

Eclipse02:

I only saw the pictures.. yes they separated by the director LOL

What irony! They who joined them so much! (this was an order received from above.)

Dashmount20:

Hahahaha.. only Sifeng and Yehua adore kids and wife.. hahahahaha

The best romantic male protagonists of all time.

Minnieee33:

He is coming again plus they made a mv for the 11th life woohoo. They filmed the mv this morning, CY is wearing the same outfit when he left the hotel

At least they collaborated again as a couple. I found it so beautiful. (Ahh, I wanted them together again!). She looks at him so dreamily.

Anyone have the behind the scenes link for the 11th life mv? 

notalinsanglian:

YBY had an audition for the role of a pretty fox, then she got offered XJ role. Yep, that's what most fans mad cuz of his actions and attitude was so cold toward XJ. Too much, my heart is breaking TT

Also, people are defending that they are still interacting and talking behind the scenes of the 11 life video which shot this morning. I am lost lol

I would like to see the BTS of that last mv (which was so beautiful !!!!).

LovelyLady:

He didn't recommend her. They said they weren't acquaintance.  She had an audition. I get it was all PR but he was really cold. Like Minnie said whe she was crying, he just stand there , no comfort, nothing. In the end , she was about to fall , he was near but didn't do anything.  It's Bai shu who help her. He doesn't want to be tied with her, he got upcoming dramas, I understand but without showing closeness , he could've acted decent in those moment as castmate or a gentleman.

I read news saying that, which he recommended twice. (but then ... they plant lying news. I saw the video that the two say they met for the first time, they were very formal. (but that doesn't mean he didn't recommend her).

Dashmount20:

ooo this one is the one he reach and going for tonight performance..

https://youtu.be/KtwmesMJIgk

I loved them both singing (although without interaction), but at least they sang the opening song (I really wanted that.).

2hours live on full showing at YouTube... Wah... after awake 40 comment..

https://youtu.be/19Ad6-LmyQo

Need time to read... haha

Minnieee33:

When YBY was crying, he just stood there facing the front. I don't know what kind of PR team they have but that's pretty cold. I don't think it's good for his image. 

Sad.  But still I love both.

wow. I'm reading all the comments about the concert and watched some clips and that's just sad. That was as cold as winter is in Michigan.  :( Why cant they just be friends. And when BY cried, :( She seems so sweet and genuine. Whoever said that was a good idea, should be ashamed. 

hannahb123:

wow. I'm reading all the comments about the concert and watched some clips and that's just sad. That was as cold as winter is in Michigan.  :( Why cant they just be friends. And when BY cried, :( She seems so sweet and genuine. Whoever said that was a good idea, should be ashamed. 

Indeeed. You are right. 

Cheng yi isn't Sifeng anymore but Baishu still acted like Tengshe . He was the one who  was there for Bingyan and comforted her. It was sweet of him because she looked like she was excluded and alone. 

LovelyLady:

Cheng yi isn't Sifeng anymore but Baishu still acted like Tengshe . He was the one who  was there for Bingyan and comforted her. It was sweet of him because she looked like she was excluded and alone. 

Indeed ! 
but I want the best for them all. 

But looking at him is not happy (he was ordered to act like that, but cold and distant.). But ... it didn't make him happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQjnKKg7dg