We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Eclipse02:

Although MXCA ending is like that, but at least he still has his love, so i still wanna to see it. I google his actual historical figure, he does has a beautiful love story, so i will focus on that.

Ummm ... I liked that. But one reason for me to watch this drama.
 Dashmount20:

I don't lik gladiator or brave heart either.. din watch both of them.. hahaha

King woman the dilerba and zhang bin bin ah.. yea.. i watch till dilereba sleep with her da she shiong and pregnant.. then din continue... cos she went in to palace and internal politic happen.. hahaha...

The film "Brave Heart" I would not watch again, but surely "Gladiator", I would watch it again (this story remains very interesting for me.).
 caDAVEr:

Think she and CY did a really good job showing the contrast of them growing up as for viewers it is just a matter of a few episodes.

Yea.. CY and YBY chemistry very good... 

I want to ship them in the real life but I think difficult larr..

CY is a rising star.. not MoSha star.. hahaha

His schedule must be v busy.. i dun think he will think to date or start family.. i think he will focus his career first... 

So before my ship start.. it sunk already.. hahahaa

Nvmm .. i still support both of them collab in next series.. if future can become a couple like Feng shao feng and Zhao liying.. that great.. hahaha

eliteles1:
The film "Brave Heart" I would not watch again, but surely "Gladiator", I would watch it again (this story remains very interesting for me.).

cos of russel crowe? The abs ah? Hahahhaa

Just joking..

Dashmount20:

Yea.. CY and YBY chemistry very good... 

I want to ship them in the real life but I think difficult larr..

CY is a rising star.. not MoSha star.. hahaha

His schedule must be v busy.. i dun think he will think to date or start family.. i think he will focus his career first... 

So before my ship start.. it sunk already.. hahahaa

Nvmm .. i still support both of them collab in next series.. if future can become a couple like Feng shao feng and Zhao liying.. that great.. hahaha

Think it is really quite difficult based on real life celebrities couples we seen so far. The best we can hope for is that they collaborate again.  

Dashmount20:

Well I do watch "king not easy, his role is small and as a bad guy" 

then.. "princess wei young", he become bad guy again.. 

Then "princess agent" , another bad guy again..

Then "Royal nirvana", o yes.. another bad guy... dun really like the plot .. watch with FF mode...

Then "glamourous time", finally break thru become male lead...

Btw.. i din say bad guy character ah.. the plot of story... royal nirvana also same vibe.. about the Throne fighting..  i don't like the plot... so watch with FF mode...

I do still give a chance.. but if I don't like the story plot I will use Fast Forward mode.. hahaha or avoid...

Till now I havent watch "nirvana on fire", 

I try watch "romance of three Kingdom" elvis han watch 10 ep.. gave up.. maybe not my genre 

Hahaha

LOL i also watch Royal Nirvana by only see the previews, because i wanna know the female lead ending. I gave up on the prince when he succumb to evil. Too bad though, because i like him in the beginning of the story.

But Nirvana On Fire's story is great. Just don't watch the ending, and you'll be okay LOL to avoid heartbreak..

Romance of 3 kingdoms, i did watch the beginning, i like the other male lead, Ma Tian Yu but when Elvis character turn to evil, i skipped and only watch the ending. 

Eclipse02: so u and me same ah?

Cant survive one... either avoid or watch #1 then ending or FF mode.. hahaha :D 

Dunno lei.. Nirvana on fire try watch 1ep  . Fail lei.. straight away stop.. hahaha

Romance of 3 Kingdom the king have 2. Ma tian yu  is the king. Elvis is Sima.. if not mistaken.. i watch first few then give up.. too much kingdom politic.. dun like.. cant survive.. hahaha.. skip...

caDAVEr:

Think it is really quite difficult based on real life celebrities couples we seen so far. The best we can hope for is that they collaborate again.  

ya lor.. so i will still support them in the next collaboration.. hahaha..

Some more CY now a lot of pairing with beautiful actress gosh... i lost confidence already... the waiting list of beautiful actress already in queue.. hahaha

I've watched TPOC until 14 eps, every eps always makes emotions, i'm really bored with the storyline like this
 Love Yuan:
I've watched TPOC until 14 eps, every eps always makes emotions, i'm really bored with the storyline like this

Do CY appear in all 14 ep?

Dashmount20:

ya lor.. so i will still support them in the next collaboration.. hahaha..

Some more CY now a lot of pairing with beautiful actress gosh... i lost confidence already... the waiting list of beautiful actress already in queue.. hahaha

Lol beautiful doesn't mean chemistry... it is bonus to have both chemistry and eye candy though

MXCA storyline... look like they will finish filming mid oct.. wahhh next month done wrapping..  then another upcoming 3 series.. wow..

https://m.sohu.com/a/418510007_442458?scm=1002.b000b.1e70323.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.8.1600492201531jybX0Gv

OriginalCheng Yi has finished another new drama! Acting in an emotional drama with "Linglong", surpassing "Liu Li"

Recently, Cheng Yi is really busy turning around. "Liu Li" has just finished, this new drama "Chang An Nuo" has been arranged seamlessly, and "Chang An Nuo" is still in the air, another new drama "Dream Awakening Chang'an" revealed the good news, and fans expressed their expectations.

The official microblog of "Dream Awakening Chang'an" released two final photos. Several major actors are standing in the front. At first glance, they are really familiar. They are almost the original cast of "Liu Li". Cheng Yi is the male protagonist Li Yan, and Zhang Yuxi, the "sister" in "Liu Li", has also become Cheng Yi's heroine this time. I wonder if the audience will play the role.

Needless to say, Han Dong in the other final photo is still in a love triangle with Cheng Yi, a brother in "Chang Annuo". That is to say, Xuan Lu is added, and the others are old acquaintances who have worked with Cheng Yi.

"Dream Awakening Chang'an" tells the story of a pair of sisters falling in love and killing each other. Tang Wenzong was the prime minister, Wang Ya and other confidants, who designed to kill the eunuch Qiu Shiliang. Unfortunately, he was defeated. Instead, he was ransacked by the whole family. Only two granddaughters escaped. Sister Qiu Yanzhi becomes Qiu Shiliang's daughter and wants revenge. His sister's amnesia is adopted by Shanggong of the Ziyi Bureau and her name is changed to Cheng Ruoyu. In the end, the older sister recognized her and decided to sacrifice herself, while the younger sister helped the new emperor Li Yan eradicate the power of eunuchs.

Among them, Xuan Lu plays the older sister Qiu Yanzhi, Zhang Yuxi plays the younger sister Cheng Ruoyu, and Han Dong is the king of light, Li Zhen, the uncle of Li Yan, who ascended to the throne after Li Yan's death.

There must be deviations in the filming of novels, and the main creators will adjust their roles as they wish. It is worth mentioning that Cheng Yi, the male protagonist, seems to be "tragically" all the way to the end, following the male protagonist style of "Liu Li" and "Chang'an Nuo".

Cheng Yi plays the male protagonist Tang Wuzong Li Yan ascended to the throne when he was young, and the eunuch Qiu Shiliang took the emperor to make the princes. Li Yan was forced to mutilate Zhongliang. His early period had been very gloomy. After meeting the heroine, she gave all the gentleness to the heroine, but she still looked vicious externally. His IQ was always online, and he was helpless to drink poison for his career in the later period, which caused him to become weak and eventually died young.

It’s really not the same as the miserable misery of "Liu Li" and "Chang'an Nuo". In "Dream Awakening Chang'an", love is stable, but as a young emperor, for the country and the people, and the traitor Zhou Xuan, his heart is depressed. In the end, he drank poison and killed himself, and died young, which can be said to be a miserable meaning. It's better to die than to live, or to stay alive, even if you keep vomiting blood.

In the early stage, Cheng Yi's appearance as a young emperor was very good, with a sassy and handsome black immediately.

There is also a mysterious cloak, which is not unbelievable.

But compared to the Reuters photo, Cheng Yi was lying on a chair in a white robe, looking sick and dying, making it even more distressing.

Fans are also wailing, how can it be so difficult to squat into Cheng Yi's little sweet drama, and how it is set for the sick and weak.

In addition, it was revealed that "Dream Awakening Chang'an" is likely to be broadcast during the Spring Festival. At present, the director group has been completed. The male and female protagonists are in the supplementary play. The whole group will be completed in mid-October. The three-and-a-half month shooting progress is really fast. . Director Liu Guonan’s situation is usually broadcast within one month after filming, so it is likely to seamlessly link "Changanuo".

In fact, in addition to the hit "Changan Nuo" and the just-finished "Dream Awakening Changan", Cheng Yi has three more dramas to be broadcast. In "Mountains, Rivers and Moonlight" starring Feng Shaofeng and Ying Er, Cheng Yi plays the young Zhu Di in the play. Although he is not the protagonist, he has not a small part of the scene. It is a perfect scene of marriage before love.

There is also the Red Revolution biographical drama "Love in the Storm", which is co-operated with Yin Zheng, Deng Cuiwen, Lu Liangwei and other predecessors, and another spy war drama "The Deep Dive of the Puzzled" cooperating with Ying Er.

I don’t know. When I look at it, Cheng Yi’s inventory is quite large, and he has collected all kinds of types, but "Liu Li" has not been popular with such a good set of characters, and the next show is a bit difficult to say. What is certain is that many dramas can be screened. Even if they can't be popular, they can be familiar with their remarkable acting skills. They are no longer small and transparent, and gold will always shine.

caDAVEr:

Lol beautiful doesn't mean chemistry... it is bonus to have both chemistry and eye candy though

Hahaha...

Yea bonus to see the chemistry between actor and actress.. anyway it is their life.. hahaha

Dashmount20:

cos of russel crowe? The abs ah? Hahahhaa

Just joking..

Russel Crowe no longer has the appeal of beauty, but the film remains wonderful. (It is a film not only the main actor shines, but the actors around him, especially the villain, actor Joaquin Phoenix.).
P.S: But ... in the film, at that time Russel Crowe was a man, at least charming.
 Love Yuan:

"always makes emotions"                    How can it be boring if it "provokes emotions"?