We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 eliteles1:

"always makes emotions"                    How can it be boring if it "provokes emotions"? 

Provoke in the good or bad?

Dashmount20:

Yea.. CY and YBY chemistry very good... 

I want to ship them in the real life but I think difficult larr..

CY is a rising star.. not MoSha star.. hahaha

His schedule must be v busy.. i dun think he will think to date or start family.. i think he will focus his career first... 

So before my ship start.. it sunk already.. hahahaa

Nvmm .. i still support both of them collab in next series.. if future can become a couple like Feng shao feng and Zhao liying.. that great.. hahaha

I can hope for that. I would be happy.

Dashmount20:

Provoke in the good or bad?

Good or bad, but with a feeling (I saw a scene in the trailer, Cheng Yi's character is in a puddle, crawling on the floor and crying. (It's an emotional scene). And this scene has a beautiful plastic.
 eliteles1:
Good or bad, but with a feeling (I saw a scene in the trailer, Cheng Yi's character is in a puddle, crawling on the floor and crying. (It's an emotional scene). And this scene has a beautiful plastic.

your beautiful scene not same as mine...

Dashmount20:

Do CY appear in all 14 ep?

This also my question LOL so i can watch only in his part. Yes i also watch the preview (i only brave enough to watch previews and BTS LOL but the BTS not all of them are funny like Love & Redemption), it seems a roller coaster ride for his character.. Sigh... 

Well at least we have 3 new drama of CY this year..  

Dashmount20:

Hahaha...

Yea bonus to see the chemistry between actor and actress.. anyway it is their life.. hahaha

That's why too big age gap or married in real life I am cautious 

I just watched subtitles, episode 48: And I realized that Wu Tong's love for Ling Long was real. And it is so touching when he says (when talking about Si Feng in relation to Xuanji), that life was boring for him without his love. (indirectly Wu Tong was talking about himself in relation to Ling Long), his eyes shine with tears. And he kind of accepts that sword in the chest that Ling Long gives him. He (at the last moment) throws himself into the tunnel of shadows (a dimension of black clouds and an endless void), and pushes Ling Long forward so that she could be saved. P.S: If they were to do a season 2 for Love and Redemption, that would make a story for Wu Tong to be the main protagonist, a spin-off (where he found new love) and be happy.

Finally, got a chance to read the book and I think I definitely prefer the drama to the book. 

There seems to be more layers of emotion in the book but I prefer the way the drama is written more. Some relationships and character endings left me rather unsatisfied or heartbroken. Someone previously mentioned that Runyu got a better ending in the drama, and I was like, "him dying was a better ending?" After reading about his ending in the book I would definitely agree. He didn't die in the story, but he went crazy and never redeemed himself. 

Lily Lam:

Finally, got a chance to read the book and I think I definitely prefer the drama to the book. 

There seems to be more layers of emotion in the book but I prefer the way the drama is written more. Some relationships and character endings left me rather unsatisfied or heartbroken. Someone previously mentioned that Runyu got a better ending in the drama, and I was like, "him dying was a better ending?" After reading about his ending in the book I would definitely agree. He didn't die in the story, but he went crazy and never redeemed himself. 

Do you prefer XJ in the book or drama? I heard many fans complained about how XJ’s character was dumbed down in the drama to make SF’s character shine more. 

eliteles1:

"always makes emotions"                    How can it be boring if it "provokes emotions"? 

yes it makes emotions, somehow makes viewers emotional, it's hard to say, it's hard for me to say it myself, when this TPOC somehow from the first eps already hmm how to say it (?)not curious like LAR's first eps,which always intrigues the audience
 Dashmount20:

Do CY appear in all 14 ep?

yes CY appear in ep  14 ? and in end he married with Yu Ying

pinksprings01:

Do you prefer XJ in the book or drama? I heard many fans complained about how XJ’s character was dumbed down in the drama to make SF’s character shine more. 

I like them both fine but I think I'm a bit more biased to the drama because I watched it first. 

I don't think CJ was dumb down (maybe a little) in the drama. I think SF in the drama just did an excellent job at shielding CJ from figuring things out. The novel SF wasn't as nearly involved in the whole MSX=GOW realization process as drama SF was.

https://youtu.be/71RjMnuNJZU

Just want to share  this fan edit video of CY and YBY..

cyprille:

https://youtu.be/71RjMnuNJZU

Just want to share  this fan edit video of CY and YBY..

This edit looks so fine.

This scene wasn't from ep 59. The room is bigger and the bed is different. And I didn't see the candles like that in ep 59. I'm still confused about this wedding scene. Can someone explain to me :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWwIf1FwFWA