Eliteles1 

Hmmm in 920 event...

He said in the event "SiFeng is over. Cheng Yi is here."

It's like an  announcements that sifeng die after liu li series end. That statement make fans think he easily forgot that SiFeng characters that make him famous.

Well he said it wrong... well it happen already.. cant rewind. Past is past.. cant undo.. just look a head.. dun look back...

Heaven emperor win.. we got the message.. CP gone.. hahaha.. we wake up mode.. i wake up and realize my husband is my SiFeng is actually all the time in front of me... LOL...hahaha

Wish best for both.. thanks for the hardworks..

Hopefully CY doing fine... well no choices..he getting famous and famous..  hope he can cope the stress well.. i think he need to shoot many scene that will make him tired to check.. no time to check the news.. and also tired .. go back home and straight away sleep.. dun read news for a while.. wait till it cool down.. i think China still heat..

I think quite hard for our couple.. he has plenty series with plenty actress.. schedule will full..

hmm.. he need to focus his work.. dun distracted with rumour or news.. hope he doing well..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKra7Q5irvM      (09-20-2020)

Despite the turmoil two Cheng Yi dramas are on the top 10 list:
3rd Love and Redemption.
5th The promise of Chang'an
And in the list of actors, Cheng Yi is in 2nd place. I'm happy. They deserve.

Dashmount20 

16 minutes ago

Eliteles1 

Hmmm in 920 event...

It's like an  announcements that sifeng die after liu li series end. That statement make fans think he easily forgot that SiFeng characters that make him famous.

Well he said it wrong... well it happen already.. cant rewind. Past is past.. cant undo.. just look a head.. dun look back...

Heaven emperor win.. we got the message.. CP gone.. hahaha.. we wake up mode.. i wake up and realize my husband is my SiFeng is actually all the time in front of me... LOL...hahaha

Wish best for both.. thanks for the hardworks..

Hopefully CY doing fine... well no choices..he getting famous and famous..  hope he can cope the stress well.. i think he need to shoot many scene that will make him tired to check.. no time to check the news.. and also tired .. go back home and straight away sleep.. dun read news for a while.. wait till it cool down.. i think China still heat..

I think quite hard for our couple.. he has plenty series with plenty actress.. schedule will full..

hmm.. he need to focus his work.. dun distracted with rumour or news.. hope he doing well..

eliteles1:

I agree with everything you said. Yes, I hope he is fine. Don't look at the news. Work, make your scenes with all your talent. And may he have peace of mind. May the doors never close for him.

CY's issue is like when Xuanji's family and sects leaders were pressuring her to kill Sifeng. She was torn and sad, it hurt her too but she still went against him reluctantly.  Many were mad and pissed at her but we still love her. She was wrong but redeemed herself. In the end, All is well.

When Reel become Real. 

LovelyLady:

CY's issue is like when Xuanji's family and sects leaders were pressuring her to kill Sifeng. She was torn and sad, it hurt her too but she still went against him reluctantly.  Many were mad and pissed at her but we still love her. She was wrong but redeemed herself. In the end, All is well.

When Reel become Real. 

Yes, this is a wonderful comparison. And as in art, I hope that in real life everything will end well.

I think, we don't really know what is really happen. I myself also an introvert, i have a difficulty to communicate fluently what is really on my mind, especially under pressure. So maybe when CY said those words, because he didn't know what to say, so he just said what he is told to say. 

The event was done poorly. Too bad, many agencies thought this is the best way to handle it, when the couple in the drama become so big and overshadowing the future projects of the actors/actresses involved. I hope his agency and other agencies learned the lesson, and hopefully make amend for the future.

I hope for the best, for both Cheng Yi and Yuan Bing Yan. I am am looking forward for each of their future projects. This drama is such a beautiful memory in this difficult year. I will never forget them.

Echoing others, it was a lovely ride for August and I enjoy the drama quite a lot. Really like the community for this drama.  With the cast, I will await their future projects and wishing them the best. Might see some of you guys for later dramas like Ancient Love Poetry :) 

Eclipse02:

I think, we don't really know what is really happen. I myself also an introvert, i have a difficulty to communicate fluently what is really on my mind, especially under pressure. So maybe when CY said those words, because he didn't know what to say, so he just said what he is told to say. 

The event was done poorly. Too bad, many agencies thought this is the best way to handle it, when the couple in the drama become so big and overshadowing the future projects of the actors/actresses involved. I hope his agency and other agencies learned the lesson, and hopefully make amend for the future.

I hope for the best, for both Cheng Yi and Yuan Bing Yan. I am am looking forward for each of their future projects. This drama is such a beautiful memory in this difficult year. I will never forget them.

Me too. I will never forget them. I hope the best, for both. 

Dashmount20:
Hmmm in 920 event...

I have different interpretation for his words. I sense nothing of that he diminished that role or anything. Just state a fact that Si Feng is only one of his characters. But he, Cheng Yi will be so many thing. So hopefully the fans are not so obsessive of only seeing one part of him. 

Remember, he has lots of drama lines up. Perhaps in his eyes, no character is more valuable than the other. All character has the same value to him. He is an actor, treating all character equally is a must. Si Feng just the first character that garnered this much attention. It would not be the only one.

I know his wording was not pretty. But please, he is a man and certainly not used to be in this kind spotlight when he needs to put sugar in his every public speech. Lots of normal guys are actually like him, they just say what it is. I think some fans just too emotional so twisting his words to better suited their state of frustration because of that event fiasco.

@Xien_Rue Well said.. thank youu..

Xien_Rue 

37 minutes ago

Dashmount20:Hmmm in 920 event...

I have different interpretation for his words. (............)

Your interpretation is very sensible and lucid.
 Eimae:

Echoing others, it was a lovely ride for August and I enjoy the drama quite a lot. Really like the community for this drama.  With the cast, I will await their future projects and wishing them the best. Might see some of you guys for later dramas like Ancient Love Poetry :) 

yea.. it was a wonderful journey of SF and XJ.. 

yes..i will watch the "Ancient Love Poetry".. same vibe..

Hmm.. yes. his message is clear. SF is a character.

But for the character that make him famous, he should say it in the nicest way.. hmmm like..  maybe he can say: "I will always remember SiFeng, but Cheng Yi is always be here!" with a big smile, rather than "SiFeng is Over. Cheng Yi is Here!"

it is like big announcement  "Liu Li is Over" "SiFeng is Over".. like "Game Over"...  nothing is happen..

well maybe, like i said.. maybe he also shocked when  suddenly the Heaven Emperor want him to announce the Break Up, so he also out of word to say..  

anyway.. message receive well.. hope he is not to stress in China.. I think China more heat.. 

Luckily I am not crazy CP Fans...  hahaha :D.. I accept the reality.. hahaha :D

anyway, the message well receive.. but again.. it is the interpretation from news of the word that hurt the fans.. anyway we noted the message. Heaven Emperor (H&R CEO) want to break the CP.

I already move on.. I enjoy the ride.. it was a wonderful experience.

I wish the best for CY and YBY.. if have another collab that will be great .. happy for them.. i will definitely watch it..

remember, i also adore SF and XJ.. hahahaha  :D

we all adore them...

Xien_Rue :

I have different interpretation for his words. I sense nothing of that he diminished that role or anything. Just state a fact that Si Feng is only one of his characters. But he, Cheng Yi will be so many thing. So hopefully the fans are not so obsessive of only seeing one part of him. 

Remember, he has lots of drama lines up. Perhaps in his eyes, no character is more valuable than the other. All character has the same value to him. He is an actor, treating all character equally is a must. Si Feng just the first character that garnered this much attention. It would not be the only one. 

I know his wording was not pretty. But please, he is a man and certainly not used to be in this kind spotlight when he needs to put sugar in his every public speech. Lots of normal guys are actually like him, they just say what it is. I think some fans just too emotional so twisting his words to better suited their state of frustration because of that event fiasco.

curious.. hoh.. 

I think  I saw  a guy wearing a hat and dark blue shirt  in the 920 event... 

is he the one H&R CEO?

@Dashmount20

I understand your frustration. But, my experience taught me that with man, straightforward is the norm. Your word recommendation perhaps not even ever registered inside his mind. His PR is not yet polished indeed.  I like Cheng Yi for his acting. If I also like his personality, then it is a bonus.  

In a way, I like him this way more. I can see the true him, not yet masked with PR and fake image.