Minnieee33:

The thing is that XJ hate people who lied to her because  she was lied to when she was god of war. 

I get that she believe HC easily before but now that she found out zhu qiao pin is not what HC said it is, shouldn't she care that HC always lied to her?????? 

I think I just need to wait until the ep comes out, 1 more day!!!!!

only 11hours more as per yoku schedule let's wait and watch next episodes by the end of ep53 we will know where we are heading

Perhaps because Si Feng is very dear to her, then his lies stroke her deeper?!

My prediction, after the vermilion bird fiasco in the episode 45, Xuan Ji will have another disagreement with Hao Chen which led Hao Chen anger to Si Feng in secret realm scene when he sream: Xuan Ji becomes this bad because of you

Then Hao Chen does the only thing that still able to make Xuan Ji listens to him: dying.

Dashmount20:

@caDAVEr :  if 1 lifetimes at most 30year live = 30days * 9 = 9 months?

but HC said God Of War few months not in heaven... 

I think 1 year = 1 hour in heaven.. hahaha :D.. 

ya lorr.. to late lorr..... some more he was the one who punish XJ with the thunder and lightning..  

Revisiting this topic, I wasn't able to find the reference from L&R so I did a generic search.

Not going into the more complicated Buddhism, this Q&A link is what I found and also based on what is written in "Journey to the west".

Basically the first answer given is 1 year is equivalent to 1 day in heaven, one example given is that Sun Wukong took 10 minutes in heaven which is 2 days in human world.

So if 1,000 years = almost 3 years?! So which is which lol...

https://zhidao.baidu.com/question/20155081.html

Drama Empress:

only 11hours more as per yoku schedule let's wait and watch next episodes by the end of ep53 we will know where we are heading

Sickening thing is it seems like all the popular dramas are releasing on Thursday (just like the movies). There is this, the sleepless princess and maiden holmes but I know which I am going to catch first :D

What time on thursday are the new eps? Thanks

Minnieee33:

What time on thursday are the new eps? Thanks

10 am in china as per schedule I think they will release it on time without any hiccups like last update after release we got links around 11-11:30 am china time

Xien_Rue:

Perhaps because Si Feng is very dear to her, then his lies stroke her deeper?!

My prediction, after the vermilion bird fiasco in the episode 45, Xuan Ji will have another disagreement with Hao Chen which led Hao Chen anger to Si Feng in secret realm scene when he sream: Xuan Ji becomes this bad because of you

Then Hao Chen does the only thing that still able to make Xuan Ji listens to him: dying.

I never watched a diety doing this unspeakable acts to protecting his realm

Drama Empress:

Sorry, it's his 3 realms.

caDAVEr:

Sorry, it's his 3 realms.

I thought he only cared for his heaven realm lol

Drama Empress:

Yes, he did everything secretly from the Emperor, who was really angry with him afterwards. 

ok, I might as well not sleep tonight and watch these new eps then.

caDAVEr:

Sickening thing is it seems like all the popular dramas are releasing on Thursday (just like the movies). There is this, the sleepless princess and maiden holmes but I know which I am going to catch first :D

no problem we have the entire weekend to watch them in below order

1.Love and redemption

2.Sleepless Princess 

3.Maiden Holmes

4.God of lost fantasy

Minnieee33:

ok, I might as well not sleep tonight and watch these new eps then.

better have a nap before new episodes releases to binge-watch them

can we expect a patch up b/w them before epi53???

Credits:ohsehuns

Drama Empress:

I thought he only cared for his heaven realm lol

Lol,  no hor he always talk about san jie... check this out:

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1EZ4y1K7rW?from=seopage

Sorry can't embed this video