Drama Empress:

is it local time? 

Yeps, China Standard time GMT+8

caDAVEr:

Yeps, China Standard time GMT+8

oh but Qianxun has lot of malware and app doesn't work well on Android phones compared to Apple phones

Drama Empress:

oh but Qianxun has lot of malware and app doesn't work well on Android phones compared to IOS phones

I used it on both Samsung phone and Android TV box, no issues at all. Probably due to region or different version.

hmm I will back in 4hours

stefani:

https://www.ifvod.tv/detail?id=rzyoHmVwCu2

ep 45 and 46 posted already

Yes, 45 posted on Qianxun already. Watching it now while working (and waiting for 46) lol!

caDAVEr:

Yes, 45 posted on Qianxun already. Watching it now while working (and waiting for 46) lol!

Thx

Dashmount20:

Thx

need 

caDAVEr:

need to login.. how to watch?

Ok got it.. click the blue one..

Dashmount20:

Thx

NP, LL and MY part now so can multitask...

I also realized one of the reasons why we hate HC so much - when he does irritating things thinks to himself, in his mind the normal villain spells out his evil intentions, this bloody HC still thinks his intentions are noble... KNS! And he is really long-winded, worse than tripitaka in Stephen Chow's journey to the west.

Is it only on Qianxun? I dont have my phone right now...

blizzardahm:

I watch new releases only via Qianxun, not sure about the other platforms... sorry

caDAVEr:

NP, LL and MY part now so can multitask...

I also realized one of the reasons why we hate HC so much - when he does irritating things thinks to himself, in his mind the normal villain spells out his evil intentions, this bloody HC still thinks his intentions are noble... KNS! And he is really long-winded, worse than tripitaka in Stephen Chow's journey to the west.

do multitask? meaning? 

HC jealous mah... he ask XJ to seal SF.. sigh... 

XJ dont do it....

now.. LL want to leave? i thought LL and MY already banish from Shao Yang Sect? haha

blizzardahm:

browser also can.. i am using google chrome to open the link.. click the blue link.. wait for a while.. it will play