Dashmount20:

@caDAVEr :  if 1 lifetimes at most 30year live = 30days * 9 = 9 months?

but HC said God Of War few months not in heaven... 

I think 1 year = 1 hour in heaven.. hahaha :D.. 

ya lorr.. to late lorr..... some more he was the one who punish XJ with the thunder and lightning..  

Oops my bad.... I just re-watched ep. 32 again, teng she didn't specify the time conversion but just said humans only lived for a few decades... now not so sure where I heard that info ;p

You are right :) It is probably I heard 1year= 1 hour etc...

Eimae:

If we do the math, basically 9 days passed in heaven while XJ went through nine lifetimes (around 900 years and more) lol. 

I don't think accompanying her would have helped considering her hatred from her injustice was quite strong in the first lifetime. Imagine HC preaching and dancer (XJ) would be like... no lol.

I kind of wonder what would happen had HC not come down with his memory intact as Dijun but as a normal human. Would have saved us from his constantly preachings aha 

Yeah you guys are probably right about the timeline... :)

Yes she needed to go through 10 lifetimes to disperse the hatred as her punishment and SF mentioned he will look for her to go through that with her when they were falling down from heaven. So HC really talk cock (nonsense).

If he came down without any memory, probably killed in the first episode since his character already flawed lol... so yeah no need to hear his preaching.

I think 1 day in heavenly realm = 1 year in mortal realm. In ten miles of peach blossoms they show the timeline and a whole human life +- 60 years would take about 2 months in heavenly realm.

caDAVEr:

Oops my bad.... I just re-watched ep. 32 again, teng she didn't specify the time conversion but just said humans only lived for a few decades... now not so sure where I heard that info ;p

You are right :) It is probably I heard 1year= 1 hour etc...

yes they said on ep1 war b/w heaven and Asura's happened 1000/800 years back and SF&XJ had 10 reincarnations total in mortal world where SF died before 20years[my guess] during their reincarnation's so we don't know what happened to XJ after that and i think a mortal being can live up  60- 300years(few decades to centuries) after cultivation

Drama Empress : yes SF die young.. but XJ? i dont think she die before 20 years..

NmbFe:

I think 1 day in heavenly realm = 1 year in mortal realm. In ten miles of peach blossoms they show the timeline and a whole human life +- 60 years would take about 2 months in heavenly realm.

dont forgot that they go thru 9 lifetimes.. 

2 months x 9 = 1 years plus that god of war not in heaven..

but i remember in one of the series, HC told SM that only few months (1-2months) god of war went thru tribulation and he cant let her fail on the last trial...

Dashmount20:

Drama Empress : yes SF die young.. but XJ? i dont think she die before 20 years..

XJ leads a life of Anger and resentment after killing SF in last 9 reincarnations which  made HC worried that she might become demon after this last reincarnation?

What is going to trigger SF lover's curse again I think HC showing off  SF that HC&XJ are practising inner mantra Cultivation this may put a seed into SF ? Inner mantra/dual cultivation  is commonly translated as “Pair Cultivation” or “Paired Cultivation“ 

so HC (who cultivates Yang-attribute divine power) & XJ (who cultivates Yin-attribute divine power) and they cultivate in close proximity to each other, it creates a “resonance” which makes cultivation easier and more effective for both of them.

we saw HC and XJ practising in episode 43 this is tricky here as most of the people only know “paried cultivation” is essentially a man and a woman cultivating together by  having sex /feelings this may hurt SF later haha maybe after she stabbing SF when HC faked his death?? this is where he leaves XJ suffering alone for 2years

Drama Empress:

XJ leads a life of Anger and resentment after killing SF in last 9 reincarnations which  made HC worried that she might become demon after this last reincarnation?

Agree .. that why HC said to SM.. why GOW left few months.. so i think 1 hr in heaven = 1year in mortal

@Dashmount20  2 days to get next batch of episodes i'm eager to see if our predictions are fruitful

"This is the hottest drama and  discussion thread in this week but it doesn't show up at trending lists" maybe it takes 10 reincarnations for MDL to show up

it's really injustice for Love and Redemption shout out @Support to get the justice for L&R

Sad hoh...

For me.. this series is best compare AOL or ten miles..

For it makes more sense if 1 day = 1 year because HC told he’s around 1 month in mortal realm, and he’s around 25 years, if 1 day = 1 year then he would be only one day out of heavenly realm.

ok 2 more days!!!! I found a picture with SF holding a baby with XJ, too bad I can't post images yet.

I actually don't like in drama, the male lead lies to the female lead for her own good. She should be be able to make decision on her life. I hope the drama resolve this issue in the end or else it will still be a issue in the future...........