CocoNat:

what happen first? HC mortal died then XJ start battle with SF?

ep 45, HC pass a lamp that can seal SF to XJ since HC said that XJ cant kill him.

actually that lamp can also kill SF.. 

SF on the way to rescue WZQ, he meet XJ and then fight.. SF ask ZH to rescue WZQ by passing the key to her while he still fighting with XJ.. then XJ use the lamp that HC gave.. SF almost die then WZQ rescue SF.. 

I think the mortal HC die will happen on ep 48..

Minnieee33:

Someone uploading it on YouTube. I'm on ep 48 now 

what is the link for youtube?

UGH。 XJ in ep 45 was so dumb...really? REALLY??? 

omg, omg, super action scenes in ep.47.  Wu tong, you ba^&@#$!!! even LL after getting married to MY, tries to take her away.

Dashmount20:

ep 45, HC pass a lamp that can seal SF to XJ since HC said that XJ cant kill him.

actually that lamp can also kill SF.. 

SF on the way to rescue WZQ, he meet XJ and then fight.. SF ask ZH to rescue WZQ by passing the key to her while he still fighting with XJ.. then XJ use the lamp that HC gave.. SF almost die then WZQ rescue SF.. 

I think the mortal HC die will happen on ep 48..

How enlightening. I just watched the episode but I didn't understand about that lamp she used. And for what.

eliteles1:

How enlightening. I just watched the episode but I didn't understand about that lamp she used. And for what. 

Yea.. i oso din fully understand the name of the lamp.. bing ? ice lamp? 

anyway HC pass the lamp that can kill SF life... XJ was shocked after know the truth.. she did not expected that HC will lie to her..

HC, the next ba@#$%^, manipulating evil man!!!!! 

sanetaaa:

UGH。 XJ in ep 45 was so dumb...really? REALLY??? 

not dumb.. she just over too much trust her older brother sect's HC sen siong.. 

she did not realize that she got tricked by him..  almost end... the painting on the wall crack and the truth.. look like Bai Di reviving God Of war..

This Teng She.. super slow.. become spy in heavenly realm till now no news.. lol..

ep 46, HC just realize that he cant stay long in the mortal .. i think he going to die soon... 

Wow... WZQ know the truth of everything... gosh... i think he will be one who telling the truth to XJ.

icecream2000:

HC, the next ba@#$%^, manipulating evil man!!!!! 

"pat pat pat... he realize that he going to die soon.. hahaha :D

HC is dead, at last.  *throwing confetties*

icecream2000:

HC is dead, at last.  *throwing confetties*

so he went back as Bai Di? what eps are u watching now?

at last, slow TS told everyone that XJ is MSX

icecream2000:

at last, slow TS told everyone that XJ is MSX

include XJ? Did XJ know she is the real MSX?