We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

All these mess aside, I want L&R uncut/full 70 eps released ASAP, Youku give it to me!!! 

0olongtea:

All these mess aside, I want L&R uncut/full 70 eps released ASAP, Youku give it to me!!! 

The uncut clips would also solve plot holes (like how close were Xi Xuan’s and GOW’s relationship in the heavenly realm that he went on the tribulations with her, etc.) 

Lily Lam:

I'm going to take a break from this... this is too much for my little heart. I think the most disappointing thing from this, aside from the mistreatment of the CY&YBY, is the fact that a complete version of LaR will ever be released. It just sucks knowing there is more content to be had but it might never get to see the light of day because some dumbasses didn't know how manage things properly 

I'm also feeling like you.  So sad and disappointed with the whole thing happened tonight.

Come on! We've never imagined this kind of thing happened. I don't think I could sleep tonight.

pinksprings01:

If only if H&R / Youku realized that they could make more money if they actually promoted L&R properly and released the uncut episodes. 

Seriously who runs these places? Where did they go to school and why the hell are they doing such a bad job?

No wonder H&R is in financial trouble. It's not like they have bad artists, they just have bad management.

Lily Lam:

I literally just created a weibo just to support CY

How to create a weibo account? give me a hand! I want to support CY too.

Lily Lam:

Seriously who runs these places? Where did they go to school and why the hell are they doing such a bad job?

No wonder H&R is in financial trouble. It's not like they have bad artists, they just have bad management. 

Yeah I feel bad for the artists of H&R. I guess YBY didn’t renew her contract with H&R which is why they mistreated her? 

pinksprings01:

The uncut clips would also solve plot holes (like how close were Xi Xuan’s and GOW’s relationship in the heavenly realm that he went on the tribulations with her, etc.) 

I would still pay money to see the uncut clips. I'm more of a story junkie than someone who dwells on fleeting ships based on the actors/actresses. 

The fans should think and be reasonable.It wasn't like they expected but acting like this will make any future projects between them impossible.  I had slight hope but after today, I can't see that happening.

pinksprings01:

If only if H&R / Youku realized that they could make more money if they actually promoted L&R properly and released the uncut episodes. 

The Agency is trash, don't know how to make more money or how to manage the situation

pinksprings01:

Yeah I feel bad for the artists of H&R. I guess YBY didn’t renew her contract with H&R which is why they mistreated her? 

I wouldn't have renewed a contract with them either. From where I'm standing the company has no future if they can't get a handle on things. I would rec CY leave too but his contract probably isn't close to being over.

Lily Lam:

I would still pay money to see the uncut clips. I'm more of a story junkie than someone who dwells on fleeting ships based on the actors/actresses. 

Same. Tbh I find it uncomfortable when people ship real people together since it’s none of our business about the love life of celebrities in general. 

Lily Lam:

I wouldn't have renewed a contract with either. From where I'm standing the company has no future if they can't get a handle on things. 

Yeah it looks like they treat their past artists badly if they don’t renew or the contract ends. 

pinksprings01:

Yes, she didn't renew the contract. She is Not actually their artist, only working with a contract. Now, she is leaving. That might be a reason behind this.

And, CY cannot leave H&R, he is still with two or more years contract with them. Even his friends, Allen Ren and Qin Junjie would be leaving H&R soon. He is still stuck with H&R.

I still hope casting directors + a production company cast CY and YBY in another drama together in the future. They showed us great chemistry as SF and XJ in L&R. 

Amanda Ainsworth:

Yes, she didn't renew the contract. She is Not actually their artist, only working with a contract. Now, she is leaving. That might be a reason behind this.

And, CY cannot leave H&R, he is still with two or more years contract with them. Even his friends, Allen Ren and Qin Junjie would be leaving H&R soon. He is still stuck with H&R.

This event is going to get H&R bad publicity