We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

I think because u like cheng yi very much.. hahaha.

Me plot also important... for me, it can make bad impression of the actor or actress if plot not nice.. hahaha

Though is not their fault.. hahaha.. but again.. I will avoid if plot not nice.. 

I don't think the plot is bad. It just isn't (your type of plot). You wouldn't watch "Brave heart" with Mel Gibson. Neither is the film Gladiator, with Russel Crower, for being tragic.

Like these two great films, the plot is not bad for these two dramas (they are just heavy, but not bad).

And Chinese dramas, even when they are (heavy), still have their beauty and "lightness" in a certain way (like the drama "Princess Agents") and "The king's woman".

I was now watching episode 47 with subtitles. (Each time I watch this drama, I realize more things.

1-I realize that the love between Zi Hu and Wu Zi Qi is convincing, contrary to what I thought. Their dialogues are always witty and revealing of this love, even if he seems to be a little blunt.

2-I can see even more clearly how talented the whole group of actors in this drama is. As the Chinese fans are saying (they all have a self-acting value), and each character's story has its own strength and importance.

P.S: I can say that having a couple of protagonists so strong, and surrounded by this constellation of actors that besides being attractive are talented (this drama can only be a winner).

The Chinese are saying that this show is the dark horse of 2020, the media circle did not expect much from this drama and was very surprised. And for his value he got a strong word of mouth that leveraged his success.

3-
This show is like a painting with many interesting details (every time you look at it you find one more detail) to reflect and appreciate. For example: there is a difference between demon x devil. Every time they say, "Si Feng, you are not a demon, how are you going to do that?" It seems that the meaning is quite different from Christian symbology (Devil is one, demons are many). Here in Chinese fantasy fiction there are "devils" and there are "demons". And there are "innocent devils".

eliteles1:

(Jin Han ????)

Well I do watch "king not easy, his role is small and as a bad guy" 

then.. "princess wei young", he become bad guy again.. 

Then "princess agent" , another bad guy again..

Then "Royal nirvana", o yes.. another bad guy... dun really like the plot .. watch with FF mode...

Then "glamourous time", finally break thru become male lead...

Btw.. i din say bad guy character ah.. the plot of story... royal nirvana also same vibe.. about the Throne fighting..  i don't like the plot... so watch with FF mode...

I do still give a chance.. but if I don't like the story plot I will use Fast Forward mode.. hahaha or avoid...

Till now I havent watch "nirvana on fire", 

I try watch "romance of three Kingdom" elvis han watch 10 ep.. gave up.. maybe not my genre 

Hahaha

eliteles1:

I don't think the plot is bad. It just isn't (your type of plot). You wouldn't watch "Brave heart" with Mel Gibson. Neither is the film Gladiator, with Russel Crower, for being tragic.

Like these two great films, the plot is not bad for these two dramas (they are just heavy, but not bad).

And Chinese dramas, even when they are (heavy), still have their beauty and "lightness" in a certain way (like the drama "Princess Agents") and "The king's woman".

I don't lik gladiator or brave heart either.. din watch both of them.. hahaha

King woman the dilerba and zhang bin bin ah.. yea.. i watch till dilereba sleep with her da she shiong and pregnant.. then din continue... cos she went in to palace and internal politic happen.. hahaha...

Drama Empress:
Si-Feng saves Xuanji and in return, she offers him a cake

Really like Crystal able to be adorable without being irritating/fake.

Some how royal nirvana i can watch in fast forward mode till end.. cos i curious what happen to li yi tong.. hahahaha... 

Normally this type of series i avoid cos less romance.. hahahaha... 

My fault.. my bad.. somehow can't survive watching it..

The problem is not cos of actor or actress.. 

It is me.. me... somehow my brain won't work.. can't digest... hahaha..

Dashmount20:

Well I do watch "king not easy, his role is small and as a bad guy" 

then.. "princess wei young", he become bad guy again.. 

Then "princess agent" , another bad guy again..

Then "Royal nirvana", o yes.. another bad guy... dun really like the plot .. watch with FF mode...

Then "glamourous time", finally break thru become male lead...

Btw.. i din say bad guy character ah.. the plot of story... royal nirvana also same vibe.. about the Throne fighting..  i don't like the plot... so watch with FF mode...

I do still give a chance.. but if I don't like the story plot I will use Fast Forward mode.. hahaha or avoid...

Till now I havent watch "nirvana on fire", 

I try watch "romance of three Kingdom" elvis han watch 10 ep.. gave up.. maybe not my genre 

Hahaha

Ah yes, I looked now, I remember him in "Princess Agents" and "Princess Weiyoung". P.S: I would like actor Vaness Wu, the second protagonist of Princess Weiyoung"  "to be in another great period drama. (His character was my favorite in" Princess Weiyoung ".
 caDAVEr:

Really like Crystal able to be adorable without being irritating/fake.

yea.. she is pretty when dress as young xuan ji.. i love her costume when she was 16.

Dashmount20:

I don't lik gladiator or brave heart either.. din watch both of them.. hahaha

King woman the dilerba and zhang bin bin ah.. yea.. i watch till dilereba sleep with her da she shiong and pregnant.. then din continue... cos she went in to palace and internal politic happen.. hahaha...

The King's Woman, the problem was the lack of meaning in the plot twist they made in the fourth part. (But because the character is real and ends tragically). But the plot of the drama did not match, did not fit with that ending.

eliteles1:

The King's Woman, the problem was the lack of meaning in the plot twist they made in the fourth part. (But because the character is real and ends tragically). But the plot of the drama did not match, did not fit with that ending. 

That why i also avoid king woman cos I already know the ending... hahhaha

Dashmount20:

That why i also avoid king woman cos I already know the ending... hahhaha

The first third of the drama was so satisfying to me, that I endured the fourth part of the drama.
 eliteles1:
The first third of the drama was so satisfying to me, that I endured the fourth part of the drama.

Wah... u good... 

Hahaha

Dashmount20:

yea.. she is pretty when dress as young xuan ji.. i love her costume when she was 16.

Think she and CY did a really good job showing the contrast of them growing up as for viewers it is just a matter of a few episodes.

eliteles1:

https://www.sohu.com/a/416468504_100178503?scm=1002.44003c.20c024d.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.7.1600476372096jFs129j

Photos and news about the filming of the drama of Cheng Yi (Meng Xing Chang An (2021)

https://www.sohu.com/a/418510007_442458?scm=1002.44003c.20c024d.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.21.1600476679330cQWN8lC

More photos of scenes from the drama (and the end of filming on September 15, 2020).

Although MXCA ending is like that, but at least he still has his love, so i still wanna to see it. I google his actual historical figure, he does has a beautiful love story, so i will focus on that.

caDAVEr:

Think she and CY did a really good job showing the contrast of them growing up as for viewers it is just a matter of a few episodes.

But ... a little of that innocence stayed with them until the end, because, in fact, they were no longer 16 but they were still young dreamers, in love who believed and fought for love. (but ... those old ones are the most carefree and lightest of them).