Drama Empress:

no problem we have the entire weekend to watch them in below order

1.Love and redemption

2.Sleepless Princess 

3.Maiden Holmes

4.God of lost fantasy

Yes in this order though I haven't started no. 4. :)

Drama Empress:

can we expect a patch up b/w them before epi53???

Credits:ohsehuns

haha... they look much much better as SF and XJ. 

Edit (2 hours before the new episodes):

Think the below interview is at the same event as the gif above. Take back my words, they both look great especially CY here. Love their interaction, from the way CY acts can tell he is a real gentleman. Crystal can tell she is really mature and composed. New episodes coming soon! A pity I have to work and can only start watching tonight. :(

they are so adorable.

As for the DiJu, didn't he create the god of war to destroy the demon realm. He is lying to himself, he only want control. 

NmbFe:

Yes, he did everything secretly from the Emperor, who was really angry with him afterwards. 

haha after watching my anger towards hoa-chen is subsided a bit

caDAVEr:

Yes in this order though I haven't started no. 4. :)

i'm planning on no.3,4 for this weekend

subbed episodes are out 

ep28:

videos are uploaded by productiveprocastination on youtube just we are sharing the links here

https://productiveprocrastination.site/2020/09/02/eng-love-and-redemption-ep-28-29/

ep29: 

"And 200th post"

Drama Empress:

haha after watching my anger towards hoa-chen is subsided a bit

What word is repeated in his voice in the video? (san- ti, san ti ..)

Drama Empress:

i'm planning on no.3,4 for this weekend

Do note that 3 is really very different from 1 and even 2... let me know how 4 goes... thanks.

caDAVEr:

Do note that 3 is really very different from 1 and even 2... let me know how 4 goes... thanks.

God of Lost Fantasy (2020) reviews are not encouraging gonna hold it for a while 

and i will wait for The Moon Brightens For You (2020)

Drama Empress:

God of Lost Fantasy (2020) reviews are not encouraging gonna hold it for a while 

and i will wait for The Moon Brightens For You (2020)

Oh ya, that is in my PTW too, I quite like Fair Xing - only thing is the ML is taking a lot of flak for his acting. Haven't seen his previous works though.

There are a few in my list like Marry Me, Dating in the Kitchen and Love is Sweet that seem promising.

I started K_drama Do you like Brahms last evening..... superrrr slowwww. Almost fell asleep at some scenes.

hello, as per the schedule yoku have to release eps 45-53 today at 10 am
Last week after initial release in yoku following  websites uploaded them after 2-3hrs

1. MMOV.TV  <<click on the text to redirect to webpage

2. CHINAQ.CC <<select VYUN server if video doesn't loads

And last week duboku took almost 11hours to get an update as they edit the video's and add watermarks, advertisements maybe today we can expect an update within 5-8hours

3. DUBOKU 

as of now, these are the only options available for international fan's unless they paid for today episodes on yoku

if you guys find alternative links please share them here

*We will remove the links when official streaming partner's  YOKU and MangoTV make this drama  available to International fans

Drama Empress:

hello, as per the schedule yoku have to release eps 45-53 today at 10 am
Last week after initial release in yoku following  websites uploaded them after 2-3hrs

1. MMOV.TV  <<click on the text to redirect to webpage

2. CHINAQ.CC <<select VYUN server if video doesn't loads

And last week duboku took almost 11hours to get an update as they edit the video's and add watermarks, advertisements maybe today we can expect an update within 5-8hours

3. DUBOKU 

as of now, these are the only options available for international fan's unless they paid for today episodes on yoku

if you guys find alternative links please share them here

Last week I checked Qianxun app around 11am, all episodes were uploaded.

I will take a short nap as, it takes 4-5hours to get an update on the new episodes

Drama Empress:

I will take a short nap as, it takes 4-5hours to get an update on the new episodes

Lol... I am contemplating to take time off work just to watch the new episodes. 

caDAVEr:

Last week I checked Qianxun app around 11am, all episodes were uploaded.

is it local time?