I can't wait till Thursday , the ifs are eating my soul. I have an exam lined up in mid September but yet the obsession with L&R makes me want to come here and discuss. Lol!

Vaidehi Jhawar:

I can't wait till Thursday , the ifs are eating my soul. I have an exam lined up in mid September but yet the obsession with L&R makes me want to come here and discuss. Lol!

ha ha I'm no different than you after Sep 10th I need to take a long break to get over this

Drama Empress:

ha ha I'm no different than you after Sep 10th I need to take a long break to get over this

Been trying to find another historical drama to watch lol might check out marry me if they air this year

Eimae:

Been trying to find another historical drama to watch lol might check out marry me if they air this year

Ooohhh.... "Marry Me" has a superduper kissing scene as well... but I just cannot shake off the image of the FL from "My roommate is a detective"... I am watching "Maiden Holmes" while waiting for L&R and there is also a superduper kissing scene... good to know that actors/actresses are taking their jobs seriously nowadays.  :)

caDAVEr:

Ooohhh.... "Marry Me" has a superduper kissing scene as well... but I just cannot shake off the image of the FL from "My roommate is a detective"... I am watching "Maiden Holmes" while waiting for L&R and there is also a superduper kissing scene... good to know that actors/actresses are taking their jobs seriously nowadays.  :)

I have seen some previews of Maiden Holmes and it gave me feel of an emotional drama  maybe it get more serious towards the end and right now I'm invested on L&R so can't take the risk and meantime i watched Dear herbal lord but dropped it after episode 8 as i can't bear idol romcom

Drama Empress:

I have seen some previews of Maiden Holmes and it gave me feel of an emotional drama  maybe it get more serious towards the end and right now I'm invested on L&R so can't take the risk and meantime i watched Dear herbal lord but dropped it after episode 8 as i can't bear idol romcom

I very just completed ep. 12 of Maiden Holmes (like 1 minute ago), up till now it is not emotional yet and I haven't seen the previews going into it. I am thinking it could be so after the background of the leads are revealed. Right now it is just fluff and the crime solving parts for me is just the accompaniment. Nothing too serious.

caDAVEr:

I very just completed ep. 12 of Maiden Holmes (like 1 minute ago), up till now it is not emotional yet and I haven't seen the previews going into it. I am thinking it could be so after the background of the leads are revealed. Right now it is just fluff and the crime solving parts for me is just the accompaniment. Nothing too serious.

hmm but i will wait till the show ends last week I started The heiress after reading spoilers i dropped it as it has an open ending and before that week Dance of phoenix is also open ending so I'm really hoping a pretty good ending from L&R

Drama Empress:

hmm but i will wait till the show ends last week I started The heiress after reading spoilers i dropped it as it has an open ending and before that week Dance of phoenix is also open ending so I'm really hoping a pretty good ending from L&R 

Yes for Heiress I heard that it is open ended with a misunderstanding - and season 2 expected? That I guess is okay if the whole drama makes sense. Maiden Holmes I like that the ML really knows what he wants and is straightforward about it. But I sometimes feel a bit awkward (or shy?) during their romance scenes.... dunno why but definitely not because she's dressed as a man. 

15hours more I hope Yoku gonna release episodes today without any hiccups, waited for almost 8 prolonged days hmmm

"I will try to post the new updated  episodes links here as soon as they released"

Last week  arabnewsworld/chinaqq updated them early 

>> https://chinaq.cc/cn/ 

>> https://arabnewsworld.com/

previews for epi 45&46 are out

Description says:

Si Feng threatened to prevent the twin stars from meeting, but Yuen Long's soul refining magic trapped Xuanji

Description says

Liuli Xuanji was used by Haochen to torture Yu Sifeng with a Vermillion Bird in the Demon Domain

ok seriously though, based on the trailers, she found out HC lied to her about the zhu qiao pin and still stabbed SF for HC?????????!!!!!!!!

it doesn't make sense anymore.....

Minnieee33:

ok seriously though, based on the trailers, she found out HC lied to her about the zhu qiao pin and still stabbed SF for HC?????????!!!!!!!!

it doesn't make sense anymore.....

From the beginning, XJ was manipulated by HC to coverup his deeds he just needs to take SF out of the equation and constant lying from SF made XJ to belive HC easily

The thing is that XJ hate people who lied to her because  she was lied to when she was god of war. 

I get that she believe HC easily before but now that she found out zhu qiao pin is not what HC said it is, shouldn't she care that HC always lied to her?????? 

I think I just need to wait until the ep comes out, 1 more day!!!!!