Eimae:

That's what I meant. He ended up having 心魔  even though he didn't want Xuanji to have that.

There was an older series I remembered where the ML suffered a lot, but I am forgetting the title ...

actually HC already has Xin Mo since LHJD confess to him.. cos he has a mind to poison him, chop him into few pieces..... before SF interference...

Someone share this preview (I think it's for ep. 45-51 instead of 45-46) which should have been shared/viewed many times already. My first time seeing it and now I know about some of the stuff that was discussed (should be related to this).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adATSrRtrvY 

So basically HC stabbed himself and framed SF, I believe they were there because HC wanted to stop SF from approaching the glazed cup. He should know SF is not MS thus just didn't want him to find out more. Before this SF has already rescued WJQ with the help of ZH and probably have the jun tian ce hai. XJ stabbed SF and he spits blood again lol. And he commented that eventually XJ is still "one without a heart". :( :( :( 

I am not too sure the wedding scene in the flashback, when was that - she said she regretted marrying him during the flashback. So they did get married just before this or is this just part of an edit? Could be why HC had to resort to killing himself to break them up.

In the end, XJ who thought she was the GOW that can seal/destroy the glazed cup when the seal breaks (because of her), SF used up his precious 12 feathers to reseal the cup. Then SF asked Teng She who is also injured while helping XJ not to tell XJ what happened. *sobs*.

The scene with XJ with cuts on her face I believe it's her trial in the previous life (she looks like a weaving lady here so not sure if they are still having it) and SF as a phoenix. Emperor wanted to put her to death but phoenix says she should die here and he wanted to send her to human realm via fury city so that the heavenly realm cannot hurt her - that's why phoenix got hit in the back.

Then is the scene whereby XJ was dropping to hell and SF followed saying that he will use his life to get rid of the wrath over the 10 tribulations (to make up for what the heavenly realm did to XJ). And they drank the memory loss soup before the first reincarnation. This should be XJ's recollection of the events as she regreted not believing SF in the end.

@ caDAVEr i was away for a while if you want to share video just click on Embed video option and paste the link

it is same for image options and don't forget to add .jgp to the link if it doesn't have one

Eg:   https://imgur.com/a/gF7uvlb (it doesn't work with this editor)

https://imgur.com/a/gF7uvlb.jgp (add .jpg / .png / .gif whatever format it fits)

Love and Redemption | “From now on, I’m cutting all ties between us. 

credits: @ohsehuns

Drama Empress:

@ caDAVEr i was away for a while if you want to share video just click on Embed video option and paste the link

it is same for image options and don't forget to add .jgp to the link if it doesn't have one

Eg:   https://imgur.com/a/gF7uvlb (it doesn't work with this editor)

https://imgur.com/a/gF7uvlb.jgp (add .jpg / .png / .gif whatever format it fits)

Ok thanks! Was busy translating so didn't think of it!

Agree, in the book he didn’t Love LJD, but LJD loved him and planned to become a girl for him, he had a male appearence. When the asuras discovered how to cross the river between heavenly realm and demon realm, Baidi thought Luo Jidu betrayed him because Baidi once told him how to cross the river. Baidi became desperate that the Heavenly realm would loose the war and decided LJD betrayed him first so he could do anything and came up with a plan. The next day LJD came and bring with him the Heavenly realm traitor, he knew Baidi would think it was him so he bring the proof it wasn’t, but Baidi already decided to go with his evil plan, Luo Ji Du explained to Baidi he could choose a gender, he wouldn’t change if he become a male, but he will reborn after 49 days if he become a female, so he asks BD if he will like him then, he says he will be back after 49 days and drink with him, in this moment Baidi poisoned him, cut his body, drained his blood and said: “You wanted to become a woman, your brother will make you a woman”. It’s really disgusting what Baidi did in the book so I hope it will be different in the show. I was heartbroken for Luo Ji Di he was so in love I hope he can ressurrect and live in a body with Xuan Ji in other body.

@ caDAVEr  hmm I think SF&XJ getting married in 45-53 episodes arc is not possible with HC around maybe it's a part of the edit to keep us interested  ??

The more you hear the lover's curse, the better it sounds!!!
oh !!!  cute Sifeng & Xuanji

I read that they didn't use the candle wedding scene because safety concern. I still want to see it!!! People said there will be another wedding before Baidi want to capture them or something.

Man I'm too into this drama, waiting for Thursday is like forever.................

Drama Empress:

@ caDAVEr  hmm I think SF&XJ getting married in 45-53 episodes arc is not possible with HC around maybe it's a part of the edit to keep us interested  ??

Yes probably...it is quite misleading to show that she said she regretted promising 以身相许 with the flashback of their wedding ceremony cos 以身相许 means entrusting her whole life to him; and can be without a wedding as well. 

Chu Xuan Ji  is the flower? 

Zhang Yuxi studio shared photos of Zhang Yuxi as Linglong in Love And Redemption in wedding attire

"A wave of advance notice ~~~ After Linglong wakes up, there will be big sweetness   and big heartbreak  ~~~~"

The truth about Wu Tong (乌童)
Linglong is the only tenderness in his countenances and his tears
Wutong just doesn't know how to express love, and he doesn't even know how to love, because no one told him how to love. Bullying her before was a way he liked, but it was too extreme!
when he was harmed in order to stop the bleeding he Cauterized himself with fire hmm poor soul

Episode 35
Xuanji's love affair was approved by his father, hmmm?  Si Feng took advantage of the situation to propose marriage to the future father-in-law!  ha ha, Xuanji was shy on the side while Si- Feng thinking it's is better to get married directly without bothering about a date...
Xuanji: I said I will be responsible for you, right?
Sifeng: Then I can only agree with myself in the future.
 caDAVEr:

Yes probably...it is quite misleading to show that she said she regretted promising 以身相许 with the flashback of their wedding ceremony cos 以身相许 means entrusting her whole life to him; and can be without a wedding as well. 

let's wait only two days more to get next batch of episodes I think everything will get revealed by the end of the epi 53 my guess