arni gamexeon:

yes, he can .... it's a matter of desire of the heavenly emperor ... he can have absolute power to do anything to xuanji & sifeng, including physically separating the body between xuanji and star of mosha .....

Are you a writer from this drama story? If yes, I will believe you..

Even absolute power hav a limited that he can't do..

Euphoria:

ahhh.... arguing with u is such a helpless situation since u dont even listen to reason. tell me, r u a guy and u just dont bother to say it? i mean which women in their right mind would say yes to being raped? or are u a contradicting homophobic gay? as for why xixuan love her, well love doesn't need reason and i'm pretty sure the novel  (which is being translated) would tell their whole story if u ever bother read it.

And dude, she's born a girl. and she identify as a girl. like she said, BaiLin forced him to change her gender (not to mention asuras r non binary) and if anything BaiLin is the one with an obsession 

xuanji born a real girl if she is just a plain girl, nothing less.... but xuanji is female version of star of mosha, who the original body is an older man....  so, again, no matter how many time, xuanji or god of war is reincarnated, she is still he......... ^^

pinksprings01:

Let’s just ignore this person who keeps being homophobic + transphobic. Plus it’s funny how not liking  what Yehua did in Eternal Love is considered “fake news” to that person.

another denial again...... ^^

things that simple, you still can't understand it properly & correctly ?? well, it's up to you, guys .... ^^

mpruel:

Are you a writer from this drama story? If yes, I will believe you..

Even absolute power hav a limited that he can't do..

well, he is a heavenly emperor, not just some random gods ..... but, are do u think he is the same as emperor in mainland china ?? ^^

Euphoria:

........... wuxia is strictly no magic. it's XIANXIA. there's no such thing as wuxia fantasy bc it's contradicting and immpossible

https://mydramalist.com/39661-love-and-redemption

Genres: Action, Adventure, Historical, Romance, Drama, Fantasy  

https://mydramalist.com/12332-the-legend-of-zu

Genres: Adventure, Romance, Wuxia, Drama, Martial Arts, Fantasy 

Xianxia (simplified Chinese: 仙侠; traditional Chinese: 仙俠) is a genre of Chinese fantasy influenced by Chinese mythology, Taoism, Buddhism, Chinese martial arts, traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese folk religion and other traditional Chinese elements.[1] 

=== > well, although there is no "martial arts" on this TV series......... but..... yes, sometimes, they can incorporated =>  wuxia fantasy ..... !! ^^

arni gamexeon:

well, he is a heavenly emperor, not just some random gods ..... but, are do u think he is the same as emperor in mainland china ?? ^^

Even he is a heavenly emperor, he still can't bring the dead to life..thats why he still has a limited... and how do you know he can do everything..

This all up to the writer anyway.. I will not argue with you..

arni gamexeon:

Xianxia (simplified Chinese: 仙侠; traditional Chinese: 仙俠) is a genre of Chinese fantasy influenced by Chinese mythology, Taoism, Buddhism, Chinese martial arts, traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese folk religion and other traditional Chinese elements.[1] 

=== > well, although there is no "martial arts" on this TV series......... but..... yes, sometimes, they can incorporated =>  wuxia fantasy ..... !! ^^

are u chinese or am I chinese? ur basically saying I can explain magic using science. NO I CANNOT EXPLAIN MAGICAL POWERS WITH SCIENCE (I'm looking at u guy's name that I dont remember) 

ASHES OF LOVE

I think the fact that she killed him was the reason he was dead inside at first he was cool

Let's FORGET she had taken the pill and generally his mother had destroyed everything and the other woman who chased after him idk her name, she killed jin min family anyway

these things were unknown to them when the incident had happened of course its not jin min fault the fact that she killed him if she was in her right mind I doubt it the other obsessed second male lead froze it and screw it all once again

Phoenix is nice I think he suffered a lot after jin min and I could feel his pain but still maybe because he was played by Deng I am not fond of him

Yes I admit that I am the only girl in the world who founds Deng and lee min ho a bit unattractive for me it's just my taste don't hate me, people

LOVE AND REDEM. I Love Sifeng I would like him a bit bolder but he is perfect in any way I like the actor also, the story was a bit wtf, in the end, I think an enemy lover relationship would be better

ETERNAL LOVE. I don't like the actors, I don't stand him I haven't watched the show but I know a lot its as if I have seen it believe me

WHICH MAN WOULD LET HIS WOMEN TAKE OFF HER EYES AND BECOME BLIND 

He was useless completely I don't care when he did that I mean I hate him really

lostlover01:

He was useless completely I don't care when he did that I mean I hate him really

ur not alone in this lol

mpruel:

Even he is a heavenly emperor, he still can't bring the dead to life..thats why he still has a limited... and how do you know he can do everything..

This all up to the writer anyway.. I will not argue with you..

well, at least he can separated xuanji from the older man with star of mosha..... can u see it  on the eps 59..... ?? ^^

Euphoria:

are u chinese or am I chinese? ur basically saying I can explain magic using science. NO I CANNOT EXPLAIN MAGICAL POWERS WITH SCIENCE (I'm looking at u guy's name that I dont remember) 

are u drunk ?? i am talking about tv series from mainland china ..... i am not talking about your lack of magic and science skills in the real life.... dude... !!! ^^

ETERNAL LOVE. I don't like the actors, I don't stand him I haven't watched the show but I know a lot its as if I have seen it believe me

=== > your statement is very invalid..... !!! because,  u dont know  anything the whole story of TMOPB 2017 in tv series..... !! why yehua became like that, why he doing like that.... ?! ^^

arni gamexeon:

well, at least he can separated xuanji from the older man with star of mosha..... can u see it  on the eps 59..... ?? ^^

I really can't see..maybe you should rewatch that eps..

arni gamexeon:

are u drunk ?? i am talking about tv series from mainland china ..... i am not talking about your lack of magic and science skills in the real life.... dude... !!! ^^

the same question, r u chinese or am I? R u telling a chinese what chinese means?

mpruel:

I really can't see..maybe you should rewatch that eps..

iam very understand enough about that scene, because i iam watch that all eps from TMOPB 2017 tv series...... but, ia think u are self is not enough understand about that scene..... because, u are only hearing gossip about that scene, also from one side only.... !! ^^

Euphoria:

the same question, r u chinese or am I? R u telling a chinese what chinese means?

are you racist, dude ?? What is the relationship between the Wuxia Fantasy genre on TV series and what race do I come from ??? ^^

are u can not read about this source link ?? ^^