Si Feng is awesome- 10/10

Ye Hua was awesome - 9/10

Xu Feng is my favourite xianxia lead - 10/10

Hmmm that's very hard to choose:

SF is proud, shy but also insecure. 

YH is passionate but a bit reckless and impulsive

XF is proud, powerful,  sweet but didn't believe in JM enough.

They have their flaws and I love them all. 

Hmmm for me , I love the 3 of them and kinda hard to rank them because they have different personalities and circumstances.

To be fair, I'll probably rewatch TMOP and AOL so I can also feel the drama again. After re-watching I'll provide my rankings. :)

Hands down SiFeng ftw <3

Second is Yehua

I didn't like Xu Feng

Sifeng all the way! Yehua used to be #1 and Xu Feng #2. Now they got bumped down 1. ^^;; No matter what, Sifeng understood Xuanji's heart - they had a deep connection - even if she didn't have to say anything. Every word he spoke, every action he took, was with the heart of love. Even the "lies", they were to protect Xuanji. He tried to find the chance to communicate the truth to her whenever the opportunity arose. Wish all the men in the world could learn to 100% faithful to their women, so there would be no heartbreak!

Mir:

Sifeng all the way! Yehua used to be #1 and Xu Feng #2. Now they got bumped down 1. ^^;; No matter what, Sifeng understood Xuanji's heart - they had a deep connection - even if she didn't have to say anything. Every word he spoke, every action he took, was with the heart of love. Even the "lies", they were to protect Xuanji. He tried to find the chance to communicate the truth to her whenever the opportunity arose. Wish all the men in the world could learn to 100% faithful to their women, so there would be no heartbreak!

Preach ^.^

Ye Hua is my favorite. He learned from his mistakes. He didn't tell Su Su anything when she was mortal and changed and communicated with Bai Qian when he found her again.

Si Feng is a close second. He didn't learn from his mistakes. He was loving and is a saint in his patience but he did withhold information from her until the final arc. I need open communication between leads in order for the trust to be strong.

XF is good to the point of annoying. His love was too all-consuming. He was most productive when he and JM were apart.

1.Ye hua

2.sifeng

3.Xu feng

Sifeng is the best imo. 

I can never get over how Yehua chose to blind Susu himself, and how he never stood up for her when she was being mistreated. I get his reasoning but...I wish he'd defended her

Xufeng used to be my top list but Sifeng beats him in instant lol Sifeng's love to Xuanji is pure and innocent; he always believes in her after all the things she did. As for Yehua I find him charming but not enough to be my top 1. Xufeng is too absorbed in his revenge even though he knew deep inside he loved Jinmi the most.

tutu_91:

Sifeng is the best imo. 

I can never get over how Yehua chose to blind Susu himself, and how he never stood up for her when she was being mistreated. I get his reasoning but...I wish he'd defended her

Right. I always thought that was his weak / low point.

Si Feng and Xu Feng would have died than blind their respective lovers no matter what the situation called for....

jellygabi:

Xufeng used to be my top list but Sifeng beats him in instant lol Sifeng's love to Xuanji is pure and innocent; he always believes in her after all the things she did. As for Yehua I find him charming but not enough to be my top 1. Xufeng is too absorbed in his revenge even though he knew deep inside he loved Jinmi the most.

I always loved Xu Feng most because he loved Jin Mi even after getting stabbed by her. However Si Feng broke that by dying by Xuan Ji's hands almost 9-10 times LMAO.

Xu Feng used to be #1 romantically but ROFL Si Feng completely blew, not just Xu Feng, but every other romantic ML out of the water. The guy redefined love. Nobody can beat him there for now. As for Ye Hua....Mark Chao is a good actor but sadly I just never connected with Ye Hua, never warmed up to him. I had liked his God of War but unfortunately.....well.

addicted2dramas:

I always loved Xu Feng most because he loved Jin Mi even after getting stabbed by her. However Si Feng broke that by dying by Xuan Ji's hands almost 9-10 times LMAO.

Seriously agree! There is no other ML that can top Si Feng. Other drama MLs are nice and cute and loving, but No One can give me the same feels as Si Feng!! Xu Feng is pretty high up there for me also.