You can watch the first season of Love Area on GagaOOLala. Episode 1 is free-to-watch, but the other ones require a VIP subscription.

Is it still on Gagaoolala?     I watched Ep. 1 and enjoyed it, but now that I'm trying to watch Ep. 2+, my Gagaoolala app is saying it's not authorized.   WTF?   I'm still in Europe.....I thought the licensing was the same for all the EU countries?

BraveAppointment1:

Is it still on Gagaoolala?     I watched Ep. 1 and enjoyed it, but now that I'm trying to watch Ep. 2+, my Gagaoolala app is saying it's not authorized.   WTF?   I'm still in Europe.....I thought the licensing was the same for all the EU countries?

I don't think the episodes are geo-blocked. Do you have a GagaOOLala VIP subscription? 

There is definitely some geo-blocking going on.   When I try to click on the play buttons (having found the series thanks to the promotional email that Gagaoolala sent me!), I get this error message:  "This title is not available in your current region or it has not been released yet. Sorry for the inconvenience. "     And yes, I have a VIP subscription.    

It's really weird....I watched the first episode while I was in Germany, with no problems whatso ever, and my friend in another part of Germany can see it.   But now I'm in Czechia and no can do.  

BraveAppointment1:

There is definitely some geo-blocking going on.   When I try to click on the play buttons (having found the series thanks to the promotional email that Gagaoolala sent me!), I get this error message:  "This title is not available in your current region or it has not been released yet. Sorry for the inconvenience. "     And yes, I have a VIP subscription.    

It's really weird....I watched the first episode while I was in Germany, with no problems whatso ever, and my friend in another part of Germany can see it.   But now I'm in Czechia and no can do.  

Oh, that's unfortunate. If the episodes are geo-blocked, then the only solution is to use a VPN. 

Follow-Up:   I'm back in Germany now and can watch it with no problems.