I dont know how to feel about the timeline change? as far i understand, ae and pete broke up but tin and can doesnt know each other.
I wanted to watch the continuation of tincan story how it was, btw im still excited for next eps! <3

I feel you, I got pretty confused. It feels that the episode starts right after where the first season ends. But they go back like 3 months by the time Tin says his last name to Can( I didn't get why they refilmed this scene differently).  Anyway, I don't know the idea for this season but I'm pretty much lost.

If the story is set to be somewhere arround the middle of the season for me it is a bad choice, cuz the actors look different from what they were and also we don't have some actors from the season 1 like the one who played Ping.

wow, is nice to know i was not the only one who felt a little confused. so the Ae and Pete relationship is in the present but the Tin and Can relationship is 3 months ago?? Will have to wait and see where the storyline goes

but where did you guys watch the first ep?

mikeyf451:

wow, is nice to know i was not the only one who felt a little confused. so the Ae and Pete relationship is in the present but the Tin and Can relationship is 3 months ago?? Will have to wait and see where the storyline goes

I think everything is 3 months ago now, the editing was confusing. hahahaha

maria_lwop:

but where did you guys watch the first ep?

I watched on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssvCbRfiWWs

maria

I watched on you tube also

i saw in commet section on youtube that the writer decided to rewrite story of tincan, so i thnik everythink is 3 months ago and tincan meet really for the first time

but i dont if its really true 

God it's heartbroken with Ae, all of a sudden they broke up and we all know that Pete isn't coming back and this make me even sader 

But why was the first episode soo short ??

So they decided to restart the TinCan story. So everything that happened in season one with them never happened. So while watching this season we have to pretend like we didn’t see any of season one with them. 

JustAhFanBoy:

So they decided to restart the TinCan story. So everything that happened in season one with them never happened. So while watching this season we have to pretend like we didn’t see any of season one with them. 

It seems so

so can we just assume the writer wrote the second season for TinCan in an alternate reality to LBC since the Gang is wearing their engineering shirts (which they didn't before as per they were freshman but in this season not anymore?),  AePete were already established and broken up, and TinCan haven't met yet....

blkpoprepeat:

so can we just assume the writer wrote the second season for TinCan in an alternate reality to LBC since the Gang is wearing their engineering shirts (which they didn't before), AePeate were already established and broken up, and TinCan haven't met yet....

Correct! Everything in season one happened except for the TinCan moments. 

I'm not sure if it was a good idea rewriting the whole TinCan story. I kinda hoped it would have continued where we left off and see how TinCan could develop.  Well, I guess we have to wait and see if it was a right decision or not 

But this Ae and Pete breaking up storyline is something I would have left out. I think it's so dumb. Where can it even lead when Pete isn't in the drama? And I hate to see Ae being sad 

Benizakura:

I'm not sure if it was a good idea rewriting the whole TinCan story. I kinda hoped it would have continued where we left off and see how TinCan could develop.  Well, I guess we have to wait and see if it was a right decision or not 

But this Ae and Pete breaking up storyline is something I would have left out. I think it's so dumb. Where can it even lead when Pete isn't in the drama? And I hate to see Ae being sad 

It first I thought the same but after thinking about it it’s not that bad. We’ll get a whole season strictly TinCan. We can watch them develop for the first time technically. 

You have to also remember this season isn’t about Ae and Pete. Tin is supposed to play a big part in getting Ae and Pete back together. So we just have to watch. 

1. I would have preferred if pete suddenly went on a year abroad but ae and pete would still be in love and would write and call each other.  I think that would have been better than it is now.  Nobody understands why pete and ae suddenly broke up.  I think that gives the series a negative touch. It would be easier for our hearts