Sadly Ponds red Girl is not in the Cast anymore.  She said on Instagram. 

I just watched episode 4 and its getting better with Ae but in my Opinion he and Pete should leave together and it would be easier to understand the whole Drama.

The new story of TinCan is super sweet 

Libella:

Sadly Ponds red Girl is not in the Cast anymore.  She said on Instagram. 

I just watched episode 4 and its getting better with Ae but in my Opinion he and Pete should leave together and it would be easier to understand the whole Drama.

The new story of TinCan is super sweet 

Bummer. Too bad she is not a part of the cast. She complimented Pond's pervertedness so well. 

I agree with you. Ae should have left with Pete or just say Pete left to study and not include the break up.

Since you said the story is now picking i will keep your word in mind.

and now even Pond's gf is missing, at first I thought she will appear in future eps!!! It's even worse now!! I'm disappointed with Tul and Champ changing actors who doesn't fit the roles honestly 

Oppalover

I couldn't quote ur reply 

I miss Good a lot, he and Can had great chemistry as friends and I wish we got to see his interactions with Tin, it would've been so much fun maybe Good will ship them maybe he will be protective of his friend maybe he will help them. Plus I love savage Good ughhhhh I'm so sad 

Also Ik we both finish the damn whole thing no matter what bc seeing TinCan alone is heaven

Can someone explain to me why people are criticizing the fact that Saint is not here and that they want more of AePete, Ik that everyone is sad bc they broke up but still it's the novel and this is how things should be. here an example

"URHMMM imagine Goblin without Gong Yoo?? imagine TharnType without type??
How could this even be,, yes we are/were all waiting for TinCan relationship but without Pete/Saint?? I don't think so.
cant believe he got cut from the show especially since he was one of the main contributors to the success for the first season... (with the exception of the other actors and directors and producers of cause). No one could've pulled this role off better.

SAINT GOT CUT!!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR AND NONSENSICAL!
*MY FREE OPINION"                                                    from kissasian

or people saying that saint is better than Perth which is so not true

"what happened ,maybe he was jealous of saint since he is more popular than his actor .Moreover saint is more popular in why re you. He killed it there . And he will have more projects more . Perth I only see him as a cameo appearance in other BL dramas"

Thank God for fan fiction!

NeoSoulHippie:

Thank God for fan fiction!

Do u got a good one where it continues with PerthSaint ?

Libella:

Do u got a good one where it continues with PerthSaint ?

No, since TinCan is my OTP, I don't look for PerthSaint FF but I've found many good ones on Wattpad.

NeoSoulHippie:

No, since TinCan is my OTP, I don't look for PerthSaint FF but I've found many good ones on Wattpad.

Ahh alright.  So this is a whole good season for u . 

But are they really rewriting the story ? Because at the beginning of the first episode, we can see Can saying he is sorry for not being able to love Tin so this is a reminder from the first season and then they act like strangers. I'm really confused XD

Yeah but now with the end of episode 7 we are finally in the presence.  Ae and Tin know each other. Its a bit weird