Thank you @rays for this....

Had started reading the novel thanks to a kind soul who took the time and  translated (very much appreciated really) on WordPress.

Have so far read three chapters (since that's wat is available so far) and really needed more so reading these really makes up alot for wat I needed??..thank you

On that note..this might be quite outside the drama context but anyone with links to amazing novels please share with me(English preferable...Can't really do much of other languages ?)

Thank you again

@ray thank you for taking the time to thoroughly explain the differences between the drama and the novel. The drama is so brilliant that it's made me want to read the novel as well!

Thank you so much for this. I was eager to read the novel and someone only just started translating it since July, so there are just three chapters. This is very helpfu,l and also, I never knew it was a transmigration novel and CSS isn't actually CSS in the novel. This is  a real surprise for me.

Lucy Vaughn:

Thank you @rays for this....

Had started reading the novel thanks to a kind soul who took the time and  translated (very much appreciated really) on WordPress.

Have so far read three chapters (since that's wat is available so far) and really needed more so reading these really makes up alot for wat I needed??..thank you

On that note..this might be quite outside the drama context but anyone with links to amazing novels please share with me(English preferable...Can't really do much of other languages ?)

Thank you again

Do a search of the drama title in novelupdates.com. A couple of good ones are Love you seven times, Who rules the world.

Wow..I think I will like novel LBY than drama LBY..

Anyway..where is adam apple anyway? Lol forgive my dumbness 

mpruel:

Wow..I think I will like novel LBY than drama LBY..

Anyway..where is adam apple anyway? Lol forgive my dumbness 

It's the bump some men have on their throat