emothoughts:

Bless you for another thirst/appreciation thread!!!? ? 

I think it's my mission to create Thirst Threads everywhere....

But fear not for ...

. . . 

Why did I think that "thirst thread" just meant model pics where the ab shows? I need to get rid of my habit of clicking on random threads LMAO.

Winter:

. . . 

Why did I think that "thirst thread" just meant model pics where the ab shows? I need to get rid of my habit of clicking on random threads LMAO.

we are just posting gifs from the series :) it would be random if we were posting random models under the drama's page xD

Niki Demonix:

we are just posting gifs from the series :) it would be random if we were posting random models under the drama's page xD

I didn’t read the whole thing XD I was just bored and like so, opening things at random from the “recent discussion” list.

I didn’t even KNOW dramas get this explicit till I opened this page. That just changed the whole context of things I sometimes see on the global feed lol.

May the Lord bless all of you. 🙏

lol. 

Niki Demonix:

I would like you to know that I gave in and started watching.  Episode 2, OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So worth it, you were right.

KumaDragon:

I would like you to know that I gave in and started watching.  Episode 2, OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So worth it, you were right.

welcome to the club! brace yourself for it will be an interesting journey! xD

Let me just join because this is my type of thread