Love Storm INTRODUCTION Chapter

Love Storm 

Plot: ‘Rain', a young man, a freshy kid's architecture Fall in love with the owner of a beautiful big bike who has helped him in a crisis. But he later learns that the person he admires is a senior alumnus, code ' Phayu ', a young architect with a passion for racing cars. Being a celebrity of the group that everyone wants to see, from delight to frustration. The rebellious young man spent the remainder of his second year finding a way. Conquer senior's heart and that was the beginning of a messy story of him and the young man who came with the rain clouds to crush the heart, Blown away by the storm of love!!!

INTRODUCTION

Bang

Pup Pup Pup

Rain: “Damn, what's wrong with you!?”

On a highway in central Bangkok, a small European car is following the vehicle ahead at the speed of a crawling turtle, due to traffic congestion at night. And then, an explosion sounded in the right front wheel, followed by the strange sound of the wheels scraping the road, the car began to shake a little, causing the driver to wail and grip the steering wheel hard. Not daring to stick his head out the window.

Right now, Rain is definitely cursed!! For an eighteen-year-old boy, who had just passed his driver's license exam three months ago and took his father's car on the road for less than two full months, the tire burst was a major disaster.

Don't rush me, don't rush me, what do I have to do first?

The man was helpless. Before a thought entered his head,

Well, dad said that in an emergency, I should turn on the
emergency light first.

The brain processed immediately. As soon as Rain pressed the emergency light button, which was how the cars behind would understand that his car had some problem, Rain was more relaxed after that.

But because the car is in the middle lane of the road, he can't stop the car here, so the novice driver tries to move the car on the side of the road, but...

Rain: “Damn!” Rain exclaimed, when there was a rumble in the sky, and the intensity of rain increased enough that he wants to raise a fist to the sky, screaming and asking if it wasn't enough?

Now the car in the back knows there's something wrong with his car, but...

Rain: “What do I have to do next!?”

At times like this, there's only one thing he can do... call Dad.

*Strong rain*

*blow*

Tap tap tap

Before Rain calls his loving father, he hears the sound of knocking on the window that makes him jump.

A person in a completely black leather suit, with a black helmet, astride a huge motorcycle, looks down at him with a menacing gaze until he says to himself...

Damn, did I accidentally do something bad to you?

If it was a normal time, Rain would speed up and run away. But in a situation where the wheels break and hit the pavement, he could only shed tears.

Tap tap tap

The other person hits harder, aiming the cause at the car's wheel

Phayu: "%> €! $ ^>! -"

Rain: "Huh?"

Rain exclaimed as the sound grew more intense. So, he pressed the glass down, screaming through the rain,

Rain: "What were you saying?"

When Rain asked, the other party opened the helmet mask, revealing only sharp eyes, like the eyes of a falcon.

Phayu: “There is a detour ahead Nong, take the car and park there, let me check the wheel.”

Rain: “Really!!!?”

Rain hits the brakes, both hands clinging to the windowsill, big eyes asked happily, causing person to look a little still. And nodded twice,

Phayu: “I'll watch your back.”

The owner of the beautiful motorcycle just said that, letting Rain take the car forward and turn the motorcycle behind him, also helping him by turning on the emergency signal, warning the rear vehicles that the car is broken, which help the person who had just suffered a disaster smiled slowly.

But suddenly, he remembered.

Rain: “Wait, what if I park and get kidnapped?”

The young man from Bangkok city recalled the news he saw online of the kidnapping sent to him by his mother. But he reassured himself, reason that he wouldn't be one of them. Plus, there's a lot of cars around here, no one will dare to kidnap him here. Even if he calls his dad before he comes, it will be past midnight, so he will take his chances.

He looked in the rearview mirror and he found that the P on the Big Bike together with other cars let him easily turn left, the beginner drives the car to the detour safely. Even though the sound of popping Wheel causes some nervous breakdown. Now it has been parked.

But will I be able to escape from the Big Biker?

The car owner secretly glanced in the rearview mirror again and finds that the leather jacket leads the beautiful big Bike to park behind the car and turn on the signal light for other cars that turn to know that there is a broken car here. Then, he takes a long step closer to the driver's side, leans over and knocks on the glass causing the young man to jump.

Rain: “Yes, P?”

Phayu: “The wheel is broken. Do you have a spare tire?”

Well, good people are not as empty as jujube leaves!
Even if you don’t trust him much. But when he bestowed his best wishes, even though he was remembering the news headlines and the dangers that his mom filled his ears with every day. Rain then walked down to open the rear trunk, and pointed to the other party, the spare wheel and the toolbox.

But honestly, he can't do it himself. His Dad handles these types of problems.

Rain: “So, is it okay?”

Phayu: “Have you ever changed wheel before?”

Rain: “No”

Phayu: “So, that's it.”

The man on the Big Bike mutters, looking up at the sky

Phayu: “Then you go wait in the car. The rain is getting heavier than before. I will handle it here.”

Rain: “But ...”

Phayu:“You can’t help me, why do you stay here in the rain.”

Rain: “Teach me.”

Rain would like to fight back. But when he saw the sharp eyes that were staring at him, Plus the heavy rain that was falling, he finally couldn't argue. So, he got into the car easily, letting the P (elder) take the jack to lift the car in front and believe it or not, his car seems to be easily exposed, you can tell he's a very professional guy...

*Strong rain*

Rain is still awkward until Rain started to worry about the other party. If he didn't have a waterproof leather jacket and a cool helmet, by now, he'd probably be soaked from the head by now. But that doesn't mean his pants aren't wet inside. So, the boy decided to go to the backseat, grab an umbrella and open it outside the car.

Rain: “Even if I can't help you change the wheels, I can hold an umbrella so you don't get wet... Is there anything I can
help you with?”

The young man extended an umbrella to cover the rain in concern, bowed his head and asked the person who had removed the old tire from his car and was now replacing the spare tire. The opponent looked up to meet his eyes, then smiled a little and bowed again, taking off his helmet.

Phayu: “You can hold it for me.”

Rain hurriedly grabs the helmet to hold it in his other hand, secretly watching the man bend his head to turn the nut into place. He couldn't see his face, he only found that the other was a huge man, with a very wide shoulder when moving a screwdriver. The
muscles of the scapula were noticeably moving, even though they were covered with a leather jacket, dark hair, and long enough to be roughly tied up at the nape of the neck.

At this time, the story of being kidnapped had disappeared from his head, now he had only one thing... Thank you and moreover... Very cool!

A big man who rides a big motorcycle and puts a wheel like this. He is a fucking man!

The young man looked at the beautiful Big Bike and turned to look at the person who volunteered to change his wheel. Although his eyes are a bit fierce and he speaks little, he is honest. How many times in his life will he find good people to help in this way? His lips began to move into a wide smile.

Rain: “Thank you very much, if you don't help me, I wouldn't know how to do it.”

Phayu: “If you're going to drive, you should learn to take care of your car. Don't just drive, so the next time you have a problem in front of you, at least you can solve it yourself.”

Rain felt like P was scolding him. But when the car was good for drive again. So, he let those words float through his ears. Only happy to be able to go home, take a bath and sleep. He nodded his head awkwardly listening to the teachings in good faith.

When the other party managed to remove the jack, he stood up to his full height, and that made Rain feel that he was too small. But that's not what catches his eye the most, it's… the sharp face that turns to meet his eyes.

Rain: “...”

Phayu: “Step back Nong, so I put this broken wheel in your car.”

The young man took a step back as he continued to stare into the big eyes of the other person.

While the person on the Big Bike lifted the broken wheel, putting it into the trunk of the car, then put his hand in front of him.

Phayu: “The helmet.”

But Rain just said...

Rain: “You’re so handsome.”

The Big Biker P, who has long hair that can be tied, is not only tall enough, when he took off his helmet, he was like the hawk. His lips are thin, within the frame, the face is sharp with a slight mustache, it looks so good that Rain wanted to shout how much it cost the world to get this kind of intensity. If he is a girl, sure he will flirt with him.

Phayu: “Thank you.”

The person who wants to be nice suddenly realizes that he has just come out of a delusion. He pounced on his own mouth giving himself a hard slap, leaving only his eyes open, when he had just realized that he was with a stranger he had just met for the first time and was delusional like a young friend of the group meeting a handsome boy. And other person makes still face to show a smile that made his heart… clench.

Phayu: “Thank you for the compliment, and I’ll have it back.”

Suddenly

Rain froze as the handsome face leaned in almost close to his cheek, Shocked that he almost pushed the other person's chest, were it not for the large hand sliding out to retrieve the helmet, while the wind blowing with the rain brings the scent of perfume that wafted into his nose until the young man realized that he had accidentally averted the gaze from his eyes.

Why don’t you dodge? I don't know, but the inside of my chest trembled.

Rain will find it more comfortable to breathe through his throat.

The handsome P put his helmet back on and that made Rain feel more comfortable.

Phayu: “Nong, don’t take the wheel to explode on the road again. Hurry back. If it rains like this, you will be sick.”

The listener hastily nodded, but wondered if he should wait for his P to leave first.

Rain: “Yes, thank you.”

Rain hurriedly got into the car as instructed, placed the wet umbrella on the footrest next to the driver, looked in the rearview mirror again, and found that the P was already straddling the beautiful Big Bike but still didn't leave, what if he hadn't thought of it for himself? Well, the eyes behind the helmet mask stared directly at his car as the rain grew heavier until he realized that if he didn't leave first, the good man won’t go either. So, he hurriedly started the car and forced himself to drive with his eyes dazzling and his mouth unable to hold back a smile.

The young man looked in the rearview mirror again and discovered that the other person raised his hand to say goodbye. Then he accelerated the big bike to the parallel turnoff and drove away, as for him, he could only scream...

Rain: He's great!!

and rattle the car enthusiastically, feeling like this time he just saw a hero riding a white horse in person, but this is even cooler because the hero of the year drives a great Ducati!!!

What a cool man!

Continue reading the next part.

Click on to read Chapter 1
https://www.patreon.com/posts/love-storm-1-71656182