Monicac25:

Oh my god this is funny there are so many spoils with almost telling us all the ending  , I remember ten years ago or more when I begun to love Chinese dramas a k-dramas it was excruciating to wait for the episodes or finding them ! and now with Twitter and other social media it’s almost impossible to escape to the spoilers lolll

I mean 2 currently filming shows are basically spoiling their plot in real time on my Twitter timeline right now because of leaks. I'm grateful at least TSL leaks didn't happen as much until airing lol. Normally I'd be more annoyed & try to avoid as many spoilers but I'm so into this show & stressed about the end it's been a comfort to get spoilers hinting at HE.

same here and I like reading spoilers hence why I was watching this show 2 ways. Current ep I'm on and peeking on later episodes. I'm just surprised that most of tomorrow's episode, the most important scenes at least, are already online. 

I hope he's also able to regain his shards thru his memories. It'll be heartbreaking knowing they are 100% gone this time. But if his mortal arc memories will be there too then Lamu, Heartless and Wenren are still here too. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

same here and I like reading spoilers hence why I was watching this show 2 ways. Current ep I'm on and peeking on later episodes. I'm just surprised that most of tomorrow's episode, the most important scenes at least, are already online. 

I hope he's also able to regain his shards thru his memories. It'll be heartbreaking knowing they are 100% gone this time. But if his mortal arc memories will be there too then Lamu, Heartless and Wenren are still here too. 

I think he will bc that's a huge part of their story. If he lost that, their reconciliation wouldn't have been as warm probably. Plus if he was gonna lose them, I don't think they would have had YT say I'm your niangzi, qianer, & Yue Xia during the battle. Lastly, he seems to be waiting for her resurrection at La Mu's house. That only makes sense if he remembers being La Mu.

True, true. It's just that I remembered him telling Yetan that if his father found out he had his memories he would erase the shards. At least that's how I understood it, but I guess he was just talking about his memories. 

I don't think the Shard of Oblivion erases memories, maybe just hides or blocks them.

Seeing how fast he remembers they are just blocked. While idiot HE thinks they would be gone forever. 

Or maybe could be they are not erased because YT & YQ's love is way too strong. The stake wasn't able to do its job. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Seeing how fast he remembers they are just blocked. While idiot HE thinks they would be gone forever. 

Or maybe could be they are not erased because YT & YQ's love is way too strong. The stake wasn't able to do its job. 

I also think HE is an idiot to think the stake was going to be enough. YT's love for YQ and his love for her is what brought him back in the first place so there is no way that the stake is going to be enough to separate them when even death couldn't. 

You’re right.

Looking in to the YouTube video, putting everything in perspective  Yetan and her sister they are two pure and innocent souls but  because coriander and the heavenly anger, revenge  and hatred they are the ones who pushed Yetan to become a danger to the four kingdoms .

I’m glad that in the final everyone receive what they deserved. Im so happy to be a part of this tremendous and beautiful production. Everyone is so good and did damn great Job at potraying their roles especially  Chen XingXu who portrayed 4 different roles, man this dude is exremely talented.

I also love the sisters and their sisterly love and bond, everytime I see them I can't help but smile because of their loyalty and love for each other is truly beautifuL

The storyline is very unique doesn’t follow some of the most common xianxia tropes such as a ditzy, naive and innocent FL’s or jealous feuding sisters .

I find the whole idea of soul shards super unique and interesting! It’s not something you expect because there are no other dramas with such a different concept (as far as i know). 

Then, i also think that Ye Tan having to search for his soul shards and make them fall in love with her is such a cool and fresh concept. Usually, xianxia dramas will just have the character reincarnated under a different name, but in this drama it’s completely different people 

The chemistry between the FLs and MLs are fun and very realistic.

There's some hilarious antics. The songs are great. The martial arts is excellent. This drama is sizzling hot and the light humor mixed with some sadness is the perfect combination. 

The costumes, sets, and special effects are all super good. This is the xianxia drama with the best SE’s I’ve seen so far.

The OST’s are great, especially 天地无瑕. Yall very unique and lovely.

I want this drama to never end

Sirry Usly:

I also think HE is an idiot to think the stake was going to be enough. YT's love for YQ and his love for her is what brought him back in the first place so there is no way that the stake is going to be enough to separate them when even death couldn't. 

Exactly. Not even death could separate them a measely attempt at forced amnesia is not gonna work either.. I’m so glad that TSL did this cliché better than Journey of Chong Zi. I don’t watch but like to read comments and yikes. The writers there are messy. 

I do wonder why HE underestimates Youqin’s love for Yetan so much. I guess it’s because he’s never been in love himself or he doesn’t understand it. Either way he looks like a fool in the end. ?

Wintergardener:

The way I'm totally heartbroken because You Qin lost Ye Tan. 

https://twitter.com/Sunflower_LVLZ8/status/1633739849772728321

Great acting from these 2!!! Perfectly portrayed what it feels like to see a loved one disappearing right in front of your eyes :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(  

ISTG if her and Qingkui don't comeback I'll riot. I can't believe they had both Youqin and Chaofeng lose the women they love. Landi Li said it's a happy ending. I'm gonna trust that and hope the sisters are reborn but this time just as humans.

I was excited to watch YQ regain his memory in tomorrow's episode but knowing what happens it hurts. Anyways I hope they fix this, or a lot of people are gonna end up disappointed with the ending. 

My heart's broken CXX and LLD were so heartbreakingly good in that scene I cry.  They don't deserve this they never did anything bad to any one all Yetan and Youqin wanted was a happy,peaceful life together. 

BTW is he trying to pull that thing she's on to prevent her from disappearing????????? SOBS.

And the ending had been spoiled I think. 

If this is it, I’m surprisingly ok with it. Just seeing how happy everyone is fills me with warmth. It’s not exactly what I wanted but I’ll take it.