Thread for drama predictions and spoilers 

• drama trailers which show huge spoilers:

https://youtu.be/d1cQvJ3WMgY

https://youtu.be/LlFaqjPaIbU

https://youtu.be/BKDWixwents

link to the novel (English translation), shared by Grian from the comment section

http://wbnv.in/a/1ehVKP8

Incoming plot predictions after ep 11-12 based on the drama trailers

- Youqin dies 

- human realm arc with Yetan and the three human personalities of Youqin

- back to heavenly realm

- Youqin knows Yetans true identity 

- the heavenly emperor and void tyrant find out about Yetan and Qingkui identity switch 

- Yetan and Qingkui become threats to the world

- Qingkui dies; maybe Yetan will look for the soul lamp to revive Qingkui??

- Yetan becomes ruler of the void and plans revenge against heavenly realm

- Maybe Yetan will work with Chao Feng to plan her revenge against heavenly realm

- Yetan invades the heavenly realm and Youqin vs Yetan

Do you think Princess Q will kill Third Prince? In the trailer it looks as if she at least stabs him....maybe he will kill her? I hope she doesn't stay dead. I'm looking forward to seeing both sisters rock some chaos power! 

J Elliott:

Do you think Princess Q will kill Third Prince? In the trailer it looks as if she at least stabs him....maybe he will kill her? I hope she doesn't stay dead. I'm looking forward to seeing both sisters rock some chaos power! 

I think she stabs him from anger but I don’t think he would harm her in any way.

How do you think Ye Tan will become ruler of the Void Realm? I've been wondering about this for so long. That's kind of cute/sad if they join forces to avenge her sister. 

Also, there is a clip where Ye Tan is seen pushing QY away from her as the dark smoke stuff?? demons?? are surrounding her. Does anyone have any idea when that will occur/why that happens? Is it before she becomes ruler of the Void Realm or after? 

Sirry Usly:

How do you think Ye Tan will become ruler of the Void Realm? I've been wondering about this for so long. That's kind of cute/sad if they join forces to avenge her sister. 

Also, there is a clip where Ye Tan is seen pushing QY away from her as the dark smoke stuff?? demons?? are surrounding her. Does anyone have any idea when that will occur/why that happens? Is it before she becomes ruler of the Void Realm or after? 

I feel like she’ll join forces with the void princes. I also think Yetan pushing QY will be after she joins the void. I should look up spoilers from the novel.

That concerns me more is Tan kinda explode or smth.. scene on the opening song.. what was that.. hope it's not the ending. But it's known that if a drama gets Mao Buyi to sing their ost, it will be death of the lead or SE lol

pinksprings01:

I feel like she’ll join forces with the void princes. I also think Yetan pushing QY will be after she joins the void. I should look up spoilers from the novel.

If you find out let me know please :)

Corriander:

That concerns me more is Tan kinda explode or smth.. scene on the opening song.. what was that.. hope it's not the ending. But it's known that if a drama gets Mao Buyi to sing their ost, it will be death of the lead or SE lol

I saw somewhere that they changed the drama from the original sad ending to a new ending. So, fingers crossed that that is true. 

Yes, fingers crossed for a Happy ending! It would also be super dumb if they spoiled their own ending by showing it in the song or trailer. I'm curious where they are going to go with the whole Twin Flower power thing...

Sirry Usly:

Yetan will defeat the void tyrant. You can see in the trailer Yetan invades the void castle and attacks the void tyrant. Part of it bcs he is the one who kills Qingkui (he chokes her just like the heavenly emperor chokes Yetan). 

The dark smoke, it will happen before she turns dark. Guixu will go berserk again and Youqin will try to stop it, but Yetan will try to help him. Sadly Guixu and the twins are connected. The flower inside her will only makes it stronger.

My prediction, during the twins execution by the evil emperors, Qingkui will sacrifice herself so then Yetan will gain tremendous power. Thus she takes revenge by defeating the void tyrant and rule the void realm before attacking the heavenly emperor.

in the calendar, in ep 33-34 most likely is where Yetan will turn dark. So from there till the end will be the revenge plot.

Wow this is going to be fun to watch 

J Elliott:

Nah I don't think Qingkui has the nerve to stab the man she loves. She is disappointed with him, but their love is as strong as the main couple. The problem is the 2 emperors will try to kill the twins in front of their men. In public execution, they force Youqin and Chao Feng to witness how they kill the twins. My prediction is Qingkui sacrifices herself for Yetan. Then Yetan will gain tremendous power, turn dark, attack the void tyrant and rule the void realm before take revenge to heavenly emperor.

After "Husui" finds the soul gathering lamp and resurrects the real Husui, hopefully Yetan will use it to resurrect Qingkui 🙏🙏🙏

Cesia_07:

Nah I don't think Qingkui has the nerve to stab the man she loves. She is disappointed with him, but their love is as strong as the main couple. The problem is the 2 emperors will try to kill the twins in front of their men. In public execution, they force Youqin and Chao Feng to witness how they kill the twins. My prediction is Qingkui sacrifices herself for Yetan. Then Yetan will gain tremendous power, turn dark, attack the void tyrant and rule the void realm before take revenge to heavenly emperor.

After "Husui" finds the soul gathering lamp and resurrects the real Husui, hopefully Yetan will use it to resurrect Qingkui ???

In trailer can see she stabbed him, but I think its just act from anger , i dont think she will really harm him 

I am worried for Qingkui now after reading your thoughts about her dying 😮