Can we pretend to be a Marry my Husband character in each reply 

Hey peasants! 

I have had a best friend who's like my other half ❤️~ for years. She always gives in to me because I'm the only one in the world that thinks about her. I'm a kind friend to her because she's a loser, if not for me, she would have no friends. Shouldn't she give in to me and always listen to me even though all I do is lie? I lied to her high school crush by forging her handwriting, made people bully her (and was silently happy, it was so much fun xD ), snatched her proposal, snatched her boyfriend, snatched her money, humiliated her countless times, tried to drown her (she didn't die though xoxo), and also lied about being pregnant with her boyfriend. Now, I'm preparing to marry her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her with me haha

I wrote a beautifully written letter to her asking her to forgive me :) I can't live without her and I sure do know she shouldn't live without me or move on. She won't talk to me now. Isn't she too cruel? She has never done this to me before. She is being too hard on me. I have everything that she once had but it's not my fault she was ready to give them to me. She was literally asking for it. What should I do so that I can keep on leaching off her and make her believe me again?

WOAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Oh my gosh, the moment I took a bite of this cake, I felt my palate dancing and it literally melted in my mouth. The cake was a masterpiece of culinary excellence, with its velvety texture. As soon as I took that first bite, a symphony of flavors exploded on my tongue. The cake was moist and tender, with a delicate crumb that seemed to dissolve effortlessly. Each mouthful was a delight, as the flavors mingled together in perfect harmony. The sweetness was perfectly balanced, not overpowering but just enough to satisfy my cravings. The moment the cake touched my taste buds, it was as if time stood still and all my worries and stresses faded away. It was a heavenly experience that I will never forget. This cake was truly a work of art, a culinary masterpiece that left me in awe of the magic in the hands of the chef that created it. 

SCREAMSSS !!!

myulmangalltheway:

WOAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Oh my gosh, the moment I took a bite of this cake, I felt my palate dancing and it literally melted in my mouth. The cake was a masterpiece of culinary excellence, with its velvety texture. As soon as I took that first bite, a symphony of flavors exploded on my tongue. The cake was moist and tender, with a delicate crumb that seemed to dissolve effortlessly. Each mouthful was a delight, as the flavors mingled together in perfect harmony. The sweetness was perfectly balanced, not overpowering but just enough to satisfy my cravings. The moment the cake touched my taste buds, it was as if time stood still and all my worries and stresses faded away. It was a heavenly experience that I will never forget. This cake was truly a work of art, a culinary masterpiece that left me in awe of the magic in the hands of the chef that created it. 

SCREAMSSS !!!

HEEYEONNN !!!

You guys write so well. You were able to perfectly depict Soo Min's craziness and He Yeon's sheer and love for food. Here's my attempt at a character. Hope I did well! 

I'm the person who can't seem to move on. It happened so long ago, why can't I just... forgive and forget? I wish I could just forget all about her and those younger days, but I can't. I had everything going for me, I was the most popular boy in school, why did she reject me? I can never forgive her mean words. If I ever see her again, I'm going to show her how succesfull and popular I am, and she will regret rejecting me. I hope she's grown old and poor, she was never popular, I bet she's a loser now. Well, she was smart too so maybe not a loser, but lonely and single for sure! If she could see me now, she'd for sure fall for me. If only we could meet again... Not that I want to meet her, I'm just curious to see what she's become. Maybe I'd like an explanation too. She was always such a nice girl, why would she write those hateful words? I don't get it. It's been so long ago though, I probably should just forgive and forget... I wonder if she's doing fine. If only we could meet again...

Eun Ho!!!!

Yes, you did really well depicting his love-hate relationship with jiwon&the past

myulmangalltheway:

Eun Ho!!!!

Yes, you did really well depicting his love-hate relationship with jiwon&the past

Thank you! ^^