i think there are 3/4 who has the psychopath gene, the women who carried children with the psychopath genes are the headhunter wife and the woman she meet at the hospital which husband died. They are 100%. + remember when daniel went out to the black car, saying he has a important guest and gave him an envelope and than there’s that politician who was against that testing law, his wife was pregnant and he probably was against it because his child got the gene too. So since all they all where pregnant at the same time the kids are around the same age. We don’t know who is who but jung bareum and the doctor could be that hospital duos and as of the description rookie detective shin sangs father is a politician tho and i don’t think thats coincidence. Also i don’t know if there are 3 or 4 bc that important guest in the black car could be the politician tho.

I think the psychopaths we know so far in the series are:

JBR — No doubt that he’s sus. Perhaps he isn’t aware he is one till he encounters the killer as mentioned in the description and his behaviour changes. So many scenes in the second episode seem too unnerving, especially the ending scene where the Doctor and JBR make eye contact and the “ killer ” says all those words. Also I might sound weird when I say this but sometimes I feel like as if his character seems emotionless at some scenes? idk it’s probably just me..

The Doctor — He is definitely a psychopath. I have a suspicion that he is the serial killer but I don’t want to make speculations like that too soon into the series. The killer is someone who knows anatomy very well as Moo Chi states and Doctors know anatomy well. He was also very stern and upfront with the old lady in the hospital then he was later confronted by JBR’s friend.

Yes these are the obvious ones, no doubt and they want us to focus on them both. Then later on they’re going to be a twist...

I think there are at least 3. One being the headhunter, Two being the doctor and I feel like there is someone else who is a secret psychopath that we don't know yet or someone that we haven't met yet

If we are talking about the child of the politician... According to the cast list the politicians last name is Shin. So shouldn't we be looking for someone around JBR and the Doctors age who's last name is Shin? There is one police officer that fits this.....

@Abby According to the drama's site, Shin Sang's father is a politician who is running for president.  He is suspected of being a "parachute" which means somebody who got employed through connections.

yo what about that girl that stomped the mouse??