Anyone knows where I can find that bgm that plays at 2:21 in ep 5 and 13:35 in ep 8?

Ive searched up soundtrack album for this serie but even on chinese official pages it only shows 5 songs with lyrics. They dıdnt include the varous sountracks which has musıcs wıthout lyrıcs at all :c

This probably means they used it from other serıes or else they would have ınclude ın the album ım sure of it. Why/how im sure of it ? Because ım kınd of obsessed with background musıcs of serıes i watch. Asian american even my own country i used to collect musıc pıeces all the tıme. 

I dislike it the most when they dont ınclude these kınd of stuff ın cerdıts though -_- there were other serıes who dıd this before... Sometımes they even use it from Korean dramas it feels like im watchıng another serıe whenever ı hear songs xD

HAHAHAH Thx for replying! I like how someone other than me is looking for that particular BGM!! Wish that we'll be able to find the official piece!

You are welcome Im here for another rewatch, was checkıng comments and saw your Q. Even though its pretty late I know how frustratıng it is to not being able to fınd a lovely background musıc used ın dramas so i wanted to reply ^^ Sorry that it end up being quite long answer though xD...