Ok so from the description and that main poster, I can assume and hope that this is a BL version of 50 Shades of Gray! If so, yes please... patiently waiting for the 'kinky fu*kry' ? (as stated by Ana in the original 50 Shades of Gray)

I don't know why they even bothered with it since they've totally dropped it after the first ep. Now we're back to the standard uke withholding sex because it's icky thing.

I didnt even like 50 Shades but even I think 50 Shades would be offended lol. There is no BDSM in this drama.  yes there was hot wax, and arm restraints but that's all it was. Vegas/Pete is more BDSM-ie.  jpny01  is right. They've slept together numerous times and Kim is still not okay with it. Kamol has to ask for a hug, or a kiss - I mean, you've slept together, so why are we still asking for a kiss or a hug?  I watch it now just to see how much worse it can get. And trust me, it's bad. There is no romance at all in it. It's ep 8 rn and Kim still dislikes Kamol. There are a few spaces where you think "okay, here we go, he's falling" then two seconds later it's like "nope. False alarm!" It's a mess. 

MoonOverStar:

I didnt even like 50 Shades but even I think 50 Shades would be offended lol. There is no BDSM in this drama.  yes there was hot wax, and arm restraints but that's all it was. Vegas/Pete is more BDSM-ie.  jpny01  is right. They've slept together numerous times and Kim is still not okay with it. Kamol has to ask for a hug, or a kiss - I mean, you've slept together, so why are we still asking for a kiss or a hug?  I watch it now just to see how much worse it can get. And trust me, it's bad. There is no romance at all in it. It's ep 8 rn and Kim still dislikes Kamol. There are a few spaces where you think "okay, here we go, he's falling" then two seconds later it's like "nope. False alarm!" It's a mess. 

There was a bit of unintentionally funny BDSM in the very first epsiode when Kamol tied him in comically loose restraints and whipped him so hard that it left no marks (and neither did the lukewarm wax).

jpny01:

There was a bit of unintentionally funny BDSM in the very first epsiode when Kamol tied him in comically loose restraints and whipped him so hard that it left no marks (and neither did the lukewarm wax).

lol, omg. Ep 8 has the slashing with the fake blood on the pavement and no actual cuts on the badguys. And the bruises that disappears magically

I think it's (unintentionally) hilarious. It makes me laugh, each week. For the reasons, y'all have explained -  that Kim is 'dating' someone who he appears to find repellent.

I did appreciate the slice-of-life look at what bodyguards do when they're off-duty. 

jpny01:

I did appreciate the slice-of-life look at what bodyguards do when they're off-duty. 

so did I. An unexpected treat