p_s:

Please only support OFFICIAL youtube channel or wetv.

My Engineer is losing views to unofficial/illegal uploads.

Even Perth (actor who plays Ram) and Laylo (Actor who plays King) did a IG Live where they asked fans to watch on official sites only because they were sad that they weren't getting good viewership. They might not get a S2 or they might get cancelled if they don't get good numbers (like has happened to other shows).

It's such a shame. I'll continue with my weTV subscription to support the series and watch on there.

LOL. That was for people who were in countries which didn't have access to the YT videos. Haha. :P

I could finally make an account on the We TV App. It would not accept my phone number and Facebook, but accepted my Line account. I already booked the Vip. It is just 25k per month, i.e. roughly one dollar. I like this series very much, do not even why, haha. But I really would be sad if it were cancelled. If viewers are able to support, they should. I understand those, who live in countries, where Youtube and We TV is blocked. If 1 Dollar is still a lot for you (in many countries, that is actually a fact), maybe you can share with friends and watch together.

No new links for episode 11 yet?

Many thanks, Elin 

Thank you. Sadly, official links are blocked in my country. :-(

PapiYaoi:

You can either use Youtube official channel. If that is blocked, you can use the WeTV mobile phone app. I am in Vietnam and can only watch via the app. It is still not available for several countries. I do not know where you are located, but try it. The app, however, will give you not access to the latest 2 episodes - that is for VIPs only, i.e. tomorrow it will show ep. 12 for VIP access and episode 10 for normal viewers. I pay 1 $ a month (After My Engineer finishes, I probably will drop the subscription), so I paid in sum 2 $.

PapiYaoi:

You can use a VPN and relocate your country

Zelnuke:

You can use a VPN and relocate your country

Which app is the best for that? Line Tv is blocked in my country. I have tried several apps for VPN but still cannot watch it. If you can recommend one, many thanks...