Update 14.03.2020

• Follow Official Twitter and Official YouTube.
  • The show starts airing at March 14th. It s airing on WeTV at 20.00 (GMT+7). You can also watch it on YouTube.
  • Make sure to watch the show on these official links! And spread them everywhere, because some people are still complaining that those links are not working in their country - and that is big bullshit.
  • I copied this layout from Kasjady, who did this for TharnType before me. I loved the order of the post, so I had to do it similar.

Official YouTube Links

Episode 1
Part 1: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiw4xPFZqWU
Part 2: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-t8aFTPDPBU
Part 3: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QPgTqV8sLHk
Part 4 : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nZF8zm6jcgY

Thank you for this! However I don't understand how one of the subbing groups on youtube got episodes 2 and 3. I thought the show just started on Saturday.

@britin I had the same doubt...

They got Episodes 2 and 3 because of WeTV's VIP service which allows them to watch 2 more episodes in advance.

Meanwhile, what do we do? There are "zoomed" versions of episodes 2 and 3 floating around ... should we steer clear of those? It's hard when we've enjoyed ep 1 and want to see what's next. But I take very seriously the guidance that we support and stick to the "official" video sources.  Shiyin, what do you advise?

jarabaa:

Meanwhile, what do we do? There are "zoomed" versions of episodes 2 and 3 floating around ... should we steer clear of those? It's hard when we've enjoyed ep 1 and want to see what's next. But I take very seriously the guidance that we support and stick to the "official" video sources.  Shiyin, what do you advise?

We should stick to the official (no need of quotation marks since they ARE official and legal) links given to us by the production team. If we want to support them, help them and reward them for their hard work, then that's what we should do. Watching the series via the official links also means giving them an indirect feedback on how popular the series is; not to mention that many views can lead the series to receive more attention, the staff and actors to get more opportunities and -- why not -- the director to make a second season or another series. Also, watching the other 2 episodes now is useless in my opinion since after those you would have to wait for the new episodes anyway. 

TLDR: watch all the series using the official channels, please.

Er .... I asked perfectly courteously. It wouldn't hurt to respond in the same way. I know nothing about what is "official" or official", so there is no point making fun of my use of inverted commas, i.e. quotation marks. Anyhow, thanks for the lecture, at least it answered my questions. But there are other ways to deliver a response to a total stranger who has done you no wrong.

jarabaa:

Er .... I asked perfectly courteously. It wouldn't hurt to respond in the same way. I know nothing about what is "official" or official", so there is no point making fun of my use of inverted commas, i.e. quotation marks. Anyhow, thanks for the lecture, at least it answered my questions. But there are other ways to deliver a response to a total stranger who has done you no wrong.

I'm sorry if my reply came across as rude, but that wasn't my intention at all. Sometimes written comments can be interpreted in different ways because we can't hear the tone of voice used to pronounce those senteces, but I assure you that I absolutely wasn't making fun of you and that I was trying to politely answer your question by giving you all the information I could to make you understand the importance of watching the series through the official channels -- not just for this series, but also for those you will watch in the future.

I hope I've cleared up the misunderatanding.

Good Information !That helps a lot. Thanks!

AHHH You're doing this one too ! Thanks You are awesome!!! T_T 

jarabaa:

That wasn't rude at all - Foreigner answered you perfectly courteously.

Hi,

I am from India and the given Youtube Links is blocked.

This is the message - "This video contains content from Vithita Animation, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds "

Anyone can help me to find an alternate source!! Pls..!

Breezejoy:
"This video contains content from Vithita Animation, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds "

Use VPN