It really was a good.story which had a good start and s

ranjani9400:

It really was a good.story which had a good start and s

I liked all the actors acting, the way of solving mysterious killings. Team up to support on another life. Bromance was awesome. 

The disadvantage is that the story was bit slow going they dragged a bit to much of episode. They could have wrapped up and finished it with 20 episodes. 

I felt the story finished with uncompleted ending. They never mention what was in the letter at last scene that makes him so happy. It seem to be like open ending.

I enjoyed all the mysteries and following the clues. I didn't really like the female lead at all in the beginning, so I skipped most of the romance scenes. Her wardrobe was stunning, though. I wish they gave the Qu Sheng and Tong Li a happier ending (if only she wasn't a murderer) or there was more development of the relationship between Lu Yao and Qu Sheng. 

SakuraPanda:

I enjoyed all the mysteries and following the clues. I didn't really like the female lead at all in the beginning, so I skipped most of the romance scenes. Her wardrobe was stunning, though. I wish they gave the Qu Sheng and Tong Li a happier ending (if only she wasn't a murderer) or there was more development of the relationship between Lu Yao and Qu Sheng. 

I also expected a lot of improvements in their relationship but til the end they just dragged with marriage

I also enjoyed the storyline of solving mysterious crimes. I love the drama but what made me irritated about this is the revisions. I understand that they have to tone down the BL theme but why do they have to make Lu Yao marry Bai Youning?! I didn't felt any connection between the two. I did not even felt that Lu Yao was growing romantic feelings towards her. I see his affections is for a sister. I felt that Lu Yao's connection with Qiao Chusheng was more visible and more felt. Ugh! I'm so disappointed. They could've end it just like how The Untamed ended. THE MARRIAGE WAS REALLY NONSENSE FOR ME.

คาร์ล_เบนซ์:

I also enjoyed the storyline of solving mysterious crimes. I love the drama but what made me irritated about this is the revisions. I understand that they have to tone down the BL theme but why do they have to make Lu Yao marry Bai Youning?! I didn't felt any connection between the two. I did not even felt that Lu Yao was growing romantic feelings towards her. I see his affections is for a sister. I felt that Lu Yao's connection with Qiao Chusheng was more visible and more felt. Ugh! I'm so disappointed. They could've end it just like how The Untamed ended. THE MARRIAGE WAS REALLY NONSENSE FOR ME. 

Ha Ha Ha. I really dont know what to say. Its just the bromance drama so we cant expect more.