Despite what the website says this show is done. I put I link in the comments to watch it in its entirety. I kept on seeing the first few clips on Tik Tok but never a full series. Bless the commentor that said the title and I went on the hunt. Now for the show, don't com in expecting a great show. It looks like the entire series is either done by the youtuber or whatever company that makes so keep that in mind. It plays into a lot of Chinese cliches but I believe that is the point. The entire series is less than 24 minutes so not a lot of plot can get done. It feels like the book The CEO's Villainess Childhood Friend which is why I might be biased. I've always been isekai trash and I love Chinese web novels. The casting is yet again based on the youtuber/company so I feel neutral about it. The actors themself are good looking though. I would put a trigger warning for attempts at physical abuse as a lot of the other character will pantomime that they will hit the female lead but they get stopped but the female lead or other characters. The end is cute and gratifying so I can't complain. The music is not bad but it get extra point because randomly a really well known Korean song  (which they probably don't have copyright to use) will play. Sometime I would get an extra laugh from the randomness. I could personally re-watch it (Because it is so short) and I might use it as a comfort watch.