transparent cellphone  is it true

Yes and No. Samsung started developing a transparent screen for phones several years ago.
There are articles about online if you search. There is probably is only a few prototypes right now, it will be a spell before one comes on the market. If you google "Samsung transparent phone" or "Samsung transparent duel screen"  you'll find a few news stories, most were written between June 2020- Aug 2022. Not much has been said since last summer. 

ginkgo_leaves:

Yea.

As I was trying to recollect, it has got a bit of it.

Nothing has got transparent back. 

Samsung has one in development . In AUG of 2022 they made an official application for a patent for a phone with a dual-screen (front and back) transparent display.

SoultoSeoul:

Yes and No. Samsung started developing a transparent screen for phones several years ago.
There are articles about online if you search. There is probably is only a few prototypes right now, it will be a spell before one comes on the market. If you google "Samsung transparent phone" or "Samsung transparent duel screen"  you'll find a few news stories, most were written between June 2020- Aug 2022. Not much has been said since last summer. 

thank you for the information, much appreciated :>

Just another thought: I think there was an episode early on when Lu Jin Yan sees the wall of photos in the secret chamber. The pictures of Xu Xi Xi are dated with the year 2027. So I think there is also a "futuristic" element to this show...(I am only on episode 4 so I can't say for certain if that's true or not)

F4luv89:

Just another thought: I think there was an episode early on when Lu Jin Yan sees the wall of photos in the secret chamber. The pictures of Xu Xi Xi are dated with the year 2027. So I think there is also a "futuristic" element to this show...(I am only on episode 4 so I can't say for certain if that's true or not)

Hi, I finish watching it guess who is the clone,  An Yue or Xu XiXi? wanna have some spoilers? :) :)