For those who would be interested, and fans who would like to add more, I have created a mini profile of Chen Xingxu, with illustrations.  It includes the latest news about the upcoming Your Lies Are Beautiful drama, and a GIF excerpt from the trailer of Jan16, 2024.   Enjoy!
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/the-interpreter/122523-chen-xing-xu-mini-profile

Relevant excerpt:

Your Lies are Beautiful (2024)

So, next up would be iQIYI’s Modern Romance Drama 你的谎言也动听 (Ni De Huang Yan Ye Dong Ting , Your Lies Are Beautiful) adapted from the novel of the same name by Er Yue Sheng (二月生). The drama, scheduled for 36 episodes, was produced by Beijing iQiyi Technology Co. and shot from September 19th, 2023 to January 16, 2024, when a  trailer (in Chinese at the moment) was released together with wrapping pictures.  The drama pairs Chen Xingxu with Zhang Yuxi. 

Synopsis (Baidu, translation) :"A rescue medical team and volunteers came to a disaster area in southwest China. Among them was actress Qin Fei. Everyone said that she came just for show. However, Qin Fei worked hard and even put her life on the line to save others in critical moments. While toiling through day and night, Xing Zhizhi, the captain of the medical team, recognized Qin Fei's inner tenacity and kindness, and the two deepened their understanding of each other. Qin Fei also remembered an accident that she had suffered many years before, while participating in a dance competition. The young doctor who saved her life and rekindled her hope at the time was Xing Zhizhi. It was fate that brought them together again, to  support each other in life and work. Xing Zhizhi once again participated in an important rescue mission, and Qin Fei regained public recognition through her hard work. Qin Fei said to Xing Zhizhi, you saved lives with your life. You promised me that you would come back safely. I believe everything you say, even lies are beautiful"