We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

beca256 wrote: Is that the one with the actress from Will and Grace?

Yes.:D

Memoirs Of A Geisha
The Switch [with Jennifer Aniston]
Just finished Go [Japanese].

(This needs to be moved to the General Discussion haha)
Crazy4You wrote: Just finished Go [Japanese].

(This needs to be moved to the General Discussion haha)

I didn't ask you, how was it?
beca256 wrote: I didn't ask you, how was it?

It was pretty good (: One of those movies you shouldn't be distracted while watching like I was haha. And there was a lot of fighting in it, but it's a good movie overall (:
Crazy4You wrote: It was pretty good (: One of those movies you shouldn't be distracted while watching like I was haha. And there was a lot of fighting in it, but it's a good movie overall (:

Maybe I'll watch it sometime
Just finished Crazy Little Thing Called Love [Thai]
Crazy4You wrote: Just finished Crazy Little Thing Called Love [Thai]

Saw that a while ago. I love the guy but the movie felt a little strange.. maybe it's because i'm not used to thai language.

Last movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.

i wanted to say something about the movie but i don't know the spoiler controls.. :(
sandritah45 wrote: Saw that a while ago. I love the guy but the movie felt a little strange.. maybe it's because i'm not used to thai language.

Last movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.

i wanted to say something about the movie but i don't know the spoiler controls.. :(

I think that's why I put off watching the movie for a while. I just recently finished my first Thai drama so the language didn't sound that strange when I watched it (:

At the moment we don't have any spoiler codes, what we do is just post spoilers in white
Juliets (Taiwan, 2010)
Crazy4You wrote: At the moment we don't have any spoiler codes, what we do is just post spoilers in white

Ok thanks for the info! :)

Last Movie:

What's your number? (with Chris Evans)
Voice of a murderer..... very depressing 9/10