i liked it alot, lot's of action, lot's of humor and of course fast cars.

but another reason i liked it was cuz i could not take my eyes off Sung Kang. my god what a hottie! i remember him from tokyo drift and even then i thought he was hot. (shouldn't his character han be dead from tokyo drift tho?) anywho ...i don't watch korean dramas but i will consider it if i can stare at his hotness a lil longer. so is he a korean-american actor or is he korean who transitioned to hollywood? and if he is the latter what dramas of his can you recommend?
i just realised i may have posted this in the wrong section. hope it doesn't cause a prob. or it could just be moved to the non asian movies section. sorry for giving u guys extra work.
i have no idea about Sung Kang.. .through you i came to know he is korean .. i watched it yesterday and a DIGITAL version of it.. even though i have no idea i it said DIGITAL .. its been out for a week now but we had to stand in the line up and threate was packed :P ... it was so0o worth the wait ..

HOT: cars, action and men :D.. what else would a girl want "blush ..
imdb says he's korean. but they only have american show and movie credits which is why i was wondering if he is korean-american or korean who transitioned to hollywood very well. i will give him credit. before tokyo drift i never thought asians were hot, 1st time i saw him i said "damn!! he's fine!" my friends looked at me like i was insane. :D now i can't shut up about hot asians. lol. i guess i should thank sung kang for opening my eyes.
hahahah @ hot asians :P .. i hear ya i hear ya .. he did look fine in Tokyo drift.. even way better than the main actor.. his character was very mysterious .. for some reason i have a thing for myseteriousness Bwahahahahah
I like all the films in the Fast and Furious series. This one had a really good plot. I siked to see someone from each sequel. Sung Kang is gorgeous!! He was the best thing about Tokyo Drift next to the cars. Fast Five takes place right after Fast & Furious(#4) which was set before Tokyo Drift that's why he's alive. :D
Nice movie.. I saw fast and furious 1, too fast too furious, tokyo drive, fast4 and fast 5.. (All are awesome)! The cars are all awesome .. Gosh.. Hope I can have at least 1 lamborghini..
Thumps up for this movie..
The stunts and the action scenes are great.I like them very much.
Fast Five I really enjoyed the movie.Great action movie.This movie is better than other movies.

View a list las vegas episode guide and Burn Notice Episodes & Seasons
raindrop wrote: i liked it alot, lot's of action, lot's of humor and of course fast cars.

but another reason i liked it was cuz i could not take my eyes off Sung Kang. my god what a hottie! i remember him from tokyo drift and even then i thought he was hot. (shouldn't his character han be dead from tokyo drift tho?) anywho ...i don't watch korean dramas but i will consider it if i can stare at his hotness a lil longer. so is he a korean-american actor or is he korean who transitioned to hollywood? and if he is the latter what dramas of his can you recommend?

He is American. Born in the States and educated there. His parents are Korean, but I doubt you'll have the chance to see him in a drama, since he doesn't work in Asia. You may catch a glimpse of him in CSI or Cold Case, if you're willing to go through the million episodes... :P
I just finally watched this movie the other day - and loved it! I've seen all of the movies, although Tokyo Drift didn't really stand out to me and I think I've only seen it once. The reason being - it's the only one where the main characters aren't in it, aside from Dom's little show up at the end of the movie. I think now after seeing this movie I wanna go back and rewatch it. I loved how they included people from all the movies, brought back Vince. Good movie! Usually movies that go beyond a sequel fail in making even better movies, but The Fast & The Furious movies are indeed an exception (:
Fast Five has definitely been my favorite of the series. Mainly because we have so many characters from the previous four together in the same film. Including Sung Kang. He was my favorite part about Tokyo Drift. I'm hoping that if they bring back characters again for the next film that we can at least get one more film with him, because the way they set it up at the end of Fast Five they leave it open for Han to come back one more time, at least that's the way I feel.
Yeah the end of the movie leaves it open and seems to suggest that there's going to be at least one more movie, probably a finale (:
yep they had everyone question whether michell rodriguez's character letty was still alive at the end too. imdb has a rumored 6th movie scheduled for 2013. so cross ur fingers. i too hope sung kang will be in the next movie.