We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Tangerine... Led zeppelin Landslide... Stevie nicks Bad card... Bob marley Destiny ... Buju Banton In your eyes... Peter Gabriel
Kryptonite - 3 doors down Your guardian angel - Red jumpsuit apparatus I'd Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About - Mayday Parade Replay - Shinee Only Learned Bad Things - B1A4 River flows in you - yiruma
Runaway Train-Soul Asylum Hey Jude-The Beatles Time After Time-Cyndi Lauper Almost Lover-Fine Frenzy Miss You Love-Silverchair Simple Man-Shinedown How's It Gonna Be-Third Eye Blind Run-Snow Patrol Stop and Stare-One Republic Dancing Queen-Abba Right Down the Line-Gerry Rafferty God Only Knows-The Beach Boys Where I Stood-Missy Higgins Careless Whisper-George Michael When Doves Cry-Prince Killing Me Softly-Fugees Siberia-The Backstreet Boys
Aerosmith - Dream on Bon Jovi - Livin'on a prayer / I'll be there for you / Always The Beatles - Hey Jude Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven / Whole Lotta Love / Black Dog / Kashmir Pink Floyd - Wish you were Here Whitney Houston - I will always love you / All the Man that I need / Didn't we almost have it all / One moment in time / I have Nothing / Greatest love of all AC/DC - Back in Black / Thunderstruck Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / We will Rock You Metallica - Nothing Else Metters Guns'n'Roses- Paradise City / Sweet Child O' Mine Journey - Open Arms Nirvana - Smells like teen Spirit Aretha Franklin - Respect Barbra Streisand - My man Hope I haven't forgotten something ...
Phantasmagoria- Kyousoukyoku ~Cruel Crucible~
Orgy - Fiction (Dreams in Digital)
Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos
Blaqk Audio - Black Electric
AFI - Days of the Phoenix
Yida Huang - Chou Nan Ren
Kim Jae Joong - MINE
Ian Van Dahl - I Can't Let You Go
Zebra & Giraffe - In My Eyes
GunsnRoses- November Rain Metallica- Enter Sandman Breaking Benjamin- So Cold P.O.D- Alive Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirits U2- One Puddle Of Mud- Blurry
Florence + the machine - spectrum
November Rain ~ Guns and roses Starlight ~ Muse Nothing else matters ~ Metallica End of the world ~ Ingrid Michaelson Wherever you will go ~ The Calling Thinking of you ~ Katy Perry Apologize ~ One Repiblic Still loving you ~ Scorpions Love story ~ Taylor Swift Neutron Star Collision ~ Muse Boulevard of broken dreams ~ Green day This is war ~ Ingrid Michaelson Don't cry ~ Guns and roses You belong with me ~ Taylor Swift Try ~ P!nk Pompeii ~ Bastille Radioactive ~ Imagine Dragons King and Lion Heart ~ Of Monsters and Men Wind of change ~ Scorpions Yellow light ~ Of monsters and men I might continue this list later it's unlimited :)
Coldplay - Yellow Keane - Somewhere only we know The Beatles - Across the Universe Coldplay - Clocks Athlete - Wires Snow Patrol - Run Elton John - Tiny Dancer Oasis - Wonderwall U2 -One Los Fabulosos Cadillacs- Vasos Vacios Los Autenticos Decadendes - Lejos de Ti Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - O re piya Travis - Writing to Reach You and the list goes on...^^
abeechan wrote: Coldplay - Yellow
Keane - Somewhere only we know
The Beatles - Across the Universe
Coldplay - Clocks
Athlete - Wires
Snow Patrol - Run
Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Oasis - Wonderwall
U2 -One
Los Fabulosos Cadillacs- Vasos Vacios
Los Autenticos Decadendes - Lejos de Ti
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - O re piya
Travis - Writing to Reach You

and the list goes on...^^

I love Run and Somewhere only we know too, those are amazing songs!!
Mine is "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne. I've been a fan of hers since I was 10, and this song got me through a lot. I had a really hard time in high school, and I always listened to it when I felt that I couldn't take it anymore.
Chthonic - Takao Yonin Bayashi - Sora to kumo Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale Flower Travellin' Band - Hiroshima Amorphis - Alone Arch Enemy - We Will Rise Daft Punk - Derezzed The Cardigans - Erase/Rewind Tengger Cavalry - Warhorse Onmyouza - Fuguruma ni moyu koibumi Bat for Lashes - Trophy PJ Harvey - Down by the Water The Dresden Dolls - Shores of California Kate Bush - Moving
Abracadavers- The Classic Crime Inevitable- Anberlin Danny, Dakota, and The Wishing Well- A Silent Film