I'm searching for a classic rock song .. Just a good classic Rock song .. Any recommendations?
There are literally TONS. Check out songs of Led Zeppelin, Creedence Clearwater Revival Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Van Halen, Boston, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Guns n Roses, Bob Dylan etc, etc, etc. Here are some of my suggestions: Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven Led Zeppelin - Kashmir Eagles - Hotel California Boston - More Than A Feeling Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody Guns n Roses - Sweet Child o' Mine Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have You Ever Seen The Rain Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone Bob Dylan - Hurricane Pink Floyd - Another Brick in The Wall and a lot more...
Cantiara has given you the most awesome names. :D
When I'm in need of an energy refill, I listen to "Back In Black" by the AC/DC, it has one of the best rhythm ever. However, if you find Bon Scott's voice grating - some do, lol - then I'd say "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling Stones.
Another couple of favourites of mine are "Because the Night", the Patty Smith's version, "Mary Jane's Last Dance" by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, or "Free Fallin'" by these last. :)

There are too many, anyway, haha. :)
Deep Purple - Soldier Of Fortune (my all time fav) KISS - I Was Made For Loving You (another fav) Uriah Heep - Sunrise Rainbow - Temple Of The King Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere, Little Lies Heart - All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You Black Sabbath - Paranoid Helloween - A Tale That Wasn't Right Steelheart - She's Gone (awesome) Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing Metallica - Enter The Sandman Scorpion - Still Loving you AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb Van Halen - Everybody Wants Some The Who - Baba O'Riley Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me Journey - Don't Stop Believin Whitesnake - Here I Go Again, the Deeper the Love, Is this Love Europe - Final Countdown Nazareth - Love Hurts Skid Row - I Remember You Lita Ford & Ozzy Osbourne - Close My Eyes Forever White Lion - When The Children Cry Bob Seger - Against The wind Joan Jett & The Blackhearts The Moody Blues - Nights In White satin Black Sabbath - She's Gone
Uriah heep - July Morning Thin Izzy - Whiskey in the jar Guns and roses- November rain Led Zeppelin - Trampled under foot, Babe I'm gonna leave u The Who - Behind blue eyes, Getting in tune Deep purple - Smoke on the water, Child in time Pink Floyd- Wish you were here
cantiara wrote: There are literally TONS. Check out songs of Led Zeppelin, Creedence Clearwater Revival Pink Floyd, Queen, Rolling Stones, Van Halen, Boston, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Guns n Roses, Bob Dylan etc, etc, etc.

Here are some of my suggestions:

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
Eagles - Hotel California
Boston - More Than A Feeling
Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Guns n Roses - Sweet Child o' Mine
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have You Ever Seen The Rain
Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
Bob Dylan - Hurricane
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in The Wall