I’m so in love with the music used in this series so if anyone’s interested, I’m compiling them into 2 playlists. I’ll try my best to find all of them and update weekly. 😊

Wow!!! It's great, thank you. I'm in love with the songs either, top tier choices. Btw I'm impressed that you find all of the songs.

Almalexia:

Wow!!! It's great, thank you. I'm in love with the songs either, top tier choices. Btw I'm impressed that you find all of the songs.

Thanks! But I still can’t find that one song playing during the “Freedom is the oxygen of the soul” scene between White and Gram. Maybe it’s still unreleased, I do hope we get to hear the full song soon.

Have you had any luck in finding the ost song (the one that kangsomks sings) from Spotify? It is so good and i have listened it already so many times 😂 i need it on my playlist. 

lunasoltryst:

Thanks! But I still can’t find that one song playing during the “Freedom is the oxygen of the soul” scene between White and Gram. Maybe it’s still unreleased, I do hope we get to hear the full song soon.

I read that song name is Shallow by Classical Kiddie but it isn't out yet and I don't know if it will be. I hope it will be released soon.

Klemmari:

Have you had any luck in finding the ost song (the one that kangsomks sings) from Spotify? It is so good and i have listened it already so many times ? i need it on my playlist. 

GMMTV said it will be on 28 December.

Almalexia:

GMMTV said it will be on 28 December.

Thanks! I missed that :)

The song playing during on ep3 2/4 when Sean was helping White wipe his bloody nose is called My First My Last. I’m so bummed this version isn’t on Spotify. It’s so good!

Its the first time i am truly impressed by ALL the ost and the bgm of a series .... So good. 

Omg I'm so thankful. How did you find the bgms? I was going insane until I found "Tripping Over Danger" on your spotify list. 

There is one bgm I couldn't find tho. I associate that one mainly with Todd and Gram. It was in:

lunasoltryst:

I’m so in love with the music used in this series so if anyone’s interested, I’m compiling them into 2 playlists. I’ll try my best to find all of them and update weekly. ?

Thank you for compiling the OSTs and I love them.!

I tried looking for that OST from Ep 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADrz7YefWI when Yok was about to draw Dan and it seemed that Sound Hound/Shazam cannot find that song. I'm totally in love with it! Hope you can find it when you get a chance. Thanks again! =)

Mateo Mateo:

Thank you for compiling the OSTs and I love them.!

I tried looking for that OST from Ep 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADrz7YefWI when Yok was about to draw Dan and it seemed that Sound Hound/Shazam cannot find that song. I'm totally in love with it! Hope you can find it when you get a chance. Thanks again! =)

You mean this one? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUOBYn1R0-A 

Yes, that's the one! Thank you so much!

lunasoltryst:

I’m so in love with the music used in this series so if anyone’s interested, I’m compiling them into 2 playlists. I’ll try my best to find all of them and update weekly. ?

Thank you for sharing!! I love the music in the drama. 

Mateo Mateo:

Yes, that's the one! Thank you so much!

You're welcome:) I forgot to ask my own question. 

Do you guys know where that instrumental piece right before Sean grabs White's hand and the disco starts under the flag is from? I have it stuck in my head for 2 days now...