yeah.. so after I saw the trailer for ep 11, I just somehow got a crazy idea about black and todd's history/ relationship prior to the story.. like, in the trailer, black looked really pissed off at todd, and todd definitely stared intensely back at black , so i was thinking that they probably got something going on between them right? that maybe, they were actually a couple, but then todd betrayed him and played to be innocence in front of white.. and et cetera

how do you think about that? is that even possible? 

Actually, some of us are jumping on that theory in the comments, based on things they said in the preview. I would actually love if that were the case. It would make the story complicated in a fun way that didn't feel like they were forcing female characters in there as love obstacles. Why can't we put dudes in the evil ex role more often? Anyway, I can also see it not being the case, but if it does turn out that there's history between them, I'm here for it.

yeah, but then if that's what going to happen, it really hard for me to put gram in the frame with his gram-black doll plot.. like we really got some vibe from that one back then.. and again, these plots just getting crazier day by day.. but still, it must have been something going on between black and todd, since thats practically the reason why the story started from first place

I don't think that negates the relationships between Gram and Black. If anything, it's Gram's big crush on Eugene that seems to be a deviation from the end game in the novel. Either way, it's possible to like more than one person at a time, so whatever feelings he had for Black, he clearly never shared them with him. And Todd and Black were close before Black started hanging out with his gang, so there wouldn't be any crossover there. It's entirely possible, given Todd and Black were living together before Black left. That could have been platonic, certainly, but it would be easy to make it romantic, too. Either way, we know that if Black ends up with anyone, it'll probably be Gram, so it's not like Todd is gonna get in the way of that.

wow, never realize that black and todd used to living together .. must've skipped it somehow hehe .. actually after saw how mean he could be im kinda feel sorry for whoever gonna ended up with him, he's just so brutal

I don't blame you for missing it. Todd said it in passing in the first episode. Black stayed with him after his mom threw him out. And seriously, he's so short-sighted and angry. I feel like Gram could calm Black down, though. He needs someone to hold him back a little.

I definitely agree. Something about the way Todd looks at Black in the preview says that they might have had something going on. This is funny because I never imagined Todd with Black. I was so focused on the GramBlack ship that I forgot that Black and Todd used to live together and we're super close.

I was on another theory... Is it possible that Todd wants White?

He called White to come back when Black got admitted to the hospital. I can't think of another reason why Todd would do that if he doesn't care for White. He called to check on White often, invite White to his condo and went to Black's apt with goodies when he didn't hear from White for sometime.

I feel like he pulled White back into the picture so he could edge closer to him.

I think they are just best friends after all they knew each other since they were kids once Black knew the real face of Todd he confronted him  which resulted him being in coma . 

I don't think that's the case - it doesn't make sense. Although TBH, the series is starting to make less and less sense. If Todd is freaked out that Black is awake and around, then he fears him. If he fears him, he had more than adequate resources to make sure Black never woke up.

Todd either works for Tawi or Tawi works for Todd. Black discovered something that Todd didn't want him to know. The only thing that would work for this to make sense is that Black is either lying or wrong, and Todd didn't hurt him - but if Todd were in love with Black, it doesn't seem like he would be so care-free about the whole situation.

Has it occurred to anyone that it was their mother that had Black hurt? She's clearly part of the overall problem.

jpny01:

I don't think that's the case - it doesn't make sense. Although TBH, the series is starting to make less and less sense. If Todd is freaked out that Black is awake and around, then he fears him. If he fears him, he had more than adequate resources to make sure Black never woke up.

Todd either works for Tawi or Tawi works for Todd. Black discovered something that Todd didn't want him to know. The only thing that would work for this to make sense is that Black is either lying or wrong, and Todd didn't hurt him - but if Todd were in love with Black, it doesn't seem like he would be so care-free about the whole situation.

Has it occurred to anyone that it was their mother that had Black hurt? She's clearly part of the overall problem.

Oohhhhhh now that is another theory there!!!!  Mother as a possibility?  Ohhhh now that got me intrigued.  I did wonder about her relationship with Black and why Black has so much anger with her.  Also, wonder why parents never kept in touch with the other kid.  Like Dad with Black and Mom with White.  They obviously cut all ties after divorce.  That's just wrong.  but I am sooo curious as to what caused the estrangement between mother and Black.

I guess the reason for Black and his mother argument has to do with Sean's father case her desicion was in favor for Tawi whom he hates ..what we know that their mom left their father for another man maybe this man was Todd's father and Tawi's friend..

sunshine tae:

I guess the reason for Black and his mother argument has to do with Sean's father case her desicion was in favor for Tawi whom he hates ..what we know that their mom left their father for another man maybe this man was Todd's father and Tawi's friend..

I truly believe that Todd's father is not Tawi.  oh you mean Tawi's friend who happens to be Todd's father?  Hmm I know that the parents split up to lessen the twins connection.  Which is stupid in my opinion.  Even if parents are splitting up does not give them any rights to split up the twins.  Parents I tell you.

However, I am curious as to what really happened to Black and the mother.  It is possible that mother did assist in Tawi get away with drug trafficking.... cuz she is a judge.  That's right she is a judge.  

ahhhh.... omg can't wait to see how everything falls in to everything.......

CityOfAngels:

I was on another theory... Is it possible that Todd wants White?

He called White to come back when Black got admitted to the hospital. I can't think of another reason why Todd would do that if he doesn't care for White. He called to check on White often, invite White to his condo and went to Black's apt with goodies when he didn't hear from White for sometime.

I feel like he pulled White back into the picture so he could edge closer to him.

i still think this theory is possible.