My theory is that he did and still does have feelings for Black. I think that Gram does have feeling towards Eugene, but I'm not sure if this is romantic or just friendship. What I do think is that his sole reason for everything to to ultimatly make sure the person he (one-sidedly) likes is happy. So, lemme explain as to why I think this is (most likely) Black.

I'm going into this with the mindset that Gram is bi/pansexual. This has been hinted at so far.  Just saying this as it is 100% possible for Gram to actually have feelings for Eugene (as well as Black) and don't want to write off that narrative. Due to the fact that I think Gram , could possibly, like both of them.

Episode 1

• When White is exploring Black's room he discorvers two figurines. One with the letter B and the other with G. From what we know of Black, it's not in his personality to be giving gifts out to people. These were mostly likely given to him as a present. Assumming at this point it's Gram (for the G figurine).
  • When White and Gram meet, Gra IMMEDIATLY starts noticing and pointing out small things that are off about "Black": his hair is styled, his skin is better, and he's wearing perfume. He is the only one to point this out. They haven't talked yet, and this is, basically, the first this that Gram says directly to White. Gram later notes, after class, that "Black" is acting weird and keeps surprising him. Followed by "I like this version of you."

Episode 2

• In the beginning of the episode, White "tests" everyone to see if they actually want to go through with the plan, after some banter they head off. But before this, Gram seems to comfort "Black" for a small moment. Personally, this indicates that they are close.
  • After the whole fire incident, Gram is the first to notice that White's hand is injured and immediatly shows concern. This is followed by Gram tries to settle down the argument that's happening and, once again, comforts "Black" . He proceeds to bandage White's hand. This is followed by their motorcycle scene -which further shows their closeness.

Episode 4

• The first apperance of Eugene. Upon her first apperance, we're told that she has/had a thing with Black. White sends the video to Gram asking who it is. Why send to Gram, well, as shown in the show thus far, Gram is the most personable and down-to-earth person in the gang. Plus, it's already shows that Gram seemed to have been the closest to Black, so asking him questions seems like a no brainer. 
  • End of the episode, it shows Eugene sleeping over at Blacks apartment. This is also when Eugene sneaks off to see Gram - the first time feelings between the two are hinted at. 

Episode 5

• The study date at Gram's house. While White is snooping around Gram's things, he finds a note that says "I'm sorry for thinking of you as more than a friend." Could this be from Black? Maybe. But it isn't Black's personality to be writing letters and doodling onto them. If anyone, it's more of a Gram thing. This is also one of the main instances where the audience is left confused as to who Gram truly likes.
  • Enter Gram with food (Rasmalai). Seemingly insignifigant, but I think this is the major turning point of the whole trio. Gram seems to be surprised that "Black" ate the food. While it's not yet revealed, but I'm guessing it's because Black is either allergic or just doesn't like this particular dessert. After White leaves, Gram makes a phone call to Sean concerning Black (which we don't know what was actually discussed). OKAY SO, my guess is that (with White's terrible portrayle of his brother) Gram has had a eureka moment and figured out "Black" isn't Black.

Episode 6

• This is the first time we see Gram actually start to argue with White and second guess his loyalties. This hasn't been done previously, but since Gram has had his "ah-ha" moment, he's comfortable with calling him out on things.
  • When White eats the bitter powder, Gram laughs and basically says "calm down, you're not dead." I think previously, Gram wouldn't of reacted like this. He used to show more care towards "Black" but now is laughing. 
  • Yok and Gram talking about who they like. Yok makes the statement "you're always with Black, you don't know what love feels like." Gram says that despite not being in a relationship, he knows what love feels like and goes on a mushy rant about feelings and it being one-sided and doesn't want things to change. Remember the note discovered in Ep.5? I think the two are connecting. Why could this mean Eugene? Well, Yok asks if it's someone he knows and Gram says he doesn't. It's unknown if Yok knows Eugene, so this could refer to her also.  Also, hence the "one-sided." Black and Eugene were in a relationship, so despite who Gram likes it would be one-sided. 
  • Another small moment, but at the very end of the episode Gram is back to being concerned with how "Black" is doing asking him if he's alright after running from the warehouse.

Episode 7

• Gram further seems concerened towards White, but this is more understanding with what Sean choking out White. Gram also further notes about "Black" changing and how he thinks different (but White acted terrible as Black, so at this point it makes sense for these comments to appear.)
  • Gram and White casually going to the protest rally that's happing. The most signifigant things that happens here is:
    • White contronts Eugene and tells her that he saw her hugging Gram.
    • It's confirmed that Gram and Eugene aren't secretly dating
    • It's revealed that Eugene and Gram kissed
  • The kiss is the one moment where everything kinda stops and makes you question what's going on. To quickly preface, I do think Gram cares about Eugene. Weather that's him caring about her as a friend or having romantic feelings, IDK. However, the kiss does show that Gram is feeling some sort of way
    (idk if it's important to note that they were drunk when they kissed, which may have influened their actions)

Episode 8

• Gram apologizes about kissing Eugene. White says he's forgiven. Gram than makes the comment on if he can forgive Eugene which Black says he's not gonna see her again. Gram states that he doesn't want Black to loose a good girl like her. Why make this statement if he actually like Black? Well, since his feeling are one-sided and he doesn't want their relationship to change, he wanted Black to be happy. Which he was with Eugene. Gram wants the perosn he likes to be happy.

Episode 9

• Gram and Eugene talk about Black. The gist of the convo is that Gram asks Eugene why she likes Black, despite him not liking her back. Gram wants there to be no misuderstangings between all them so Eugene and Black can get back together and wants her to be happy. Eugene leaves frustrated that Gram wants them back together depsite their breakup. I see this as Gram just wanting the person he likes (despite that being Black or Eugene) to be happy.

Episode 10

• Gram goes to apologize to Eugene for making her upset. He also states that she doesn't have flaws, because everything that makes her up so good for him. I actually don't know why he'd say this if he likes Black, but as previously mentioned, he could like Eugene so this just shows that's possible. Though, Eugene states that if he only said it to make her feel better to not bother. Gram decideds that her one flaw is that she's "a handful" and makes a joke that she's a handful but he's handsome (I'm assuming this is done to try and cheer her up more.) Gram grabs her hand and asks if he can be the guy to make her smile everyday.

It makes sense what u said he  likes Black  but after the change he kind of found himself unable to connect with the new Black...

sunshine tae:

It makes sense what u said he  likes Black  but after the change he kind of found himself unable to connect with the new Black...

I agree. Once he kinda figured out Black isn't really Black, be backed off a bit. 

I'm honestly pretty put off by the whole thing at this point, and it's making me sad. I really like Eugene, and I wish the female characters were allowed to exist beyond being love obstacles. I think that's one of the bigger failures of the show, because their female characters are actually really interesting and diverse, yet they're STILL just there to make the m/m pairing characters more "straight." None of these girls are allowed to just be friends, and the moment Gram said that odd thing about wanting to be the one to make Eugene smile, I got like a slurry of flashbacks of guys being nice and worrying about a girl just because they want to get with her. I'm sure that isn't what the director intended with the reveal, but if he really has been trying to court Eugene all along, I no longer like Gram the way that I did before. It just feels manipulative, like he betrayed her and us with his nice guy behavior. But then, I take that stuff kind of personally as I'm really sensitive about ulterior motives and the perpetuation of the idea of guys and girls not being able to be just friends. Maybe I'm just extra touchy about it.

If they wanted to take out the Gram/Black pairing, they should have taken out all hints of it to begin with. They haven't referenced it a single time since the first reveal, and Gram is starting to come across as super creepy, especially with him repeating what he said in episode 10 in the episode 12 preview. Eugene expressed zero interest, and he just stood there with this unchanging smile like a serial killer. Mond is a good actor, so I'm not sure what the motivation was there.

Another weird thing is that Gram is the only person so far that we haven't seen Black interact with at all, not even in a flash back. They haven't seen each other since Black woke up, so I'm trying to figure out the intention. Other than really wanting to see Mond and Gun make out (I know, I'm shameless), I don't know if I even really support GramBlack anymore either. Black is a dick, Gram is a creep. That's where I'm standing right now, and I'm hoping beyond hope that the show reveals it had something bigger and better going on all along.

I was with you on a lot of that stuff until the episode 12 preview, honestly. The thing with Eugene was too weird to seem genuine. I think a lot of us felt like it was commiseration more than anything, that they both love the same jerk, and neither of them should. I would have loved if they'd just been friends, or if when he'd told her not to love a guy like Black, she'd revealed her knowledge of Gram's feelings by telling him he shouldn't either. Even if they got together after that, it would feel more fitting and natural than whatever weird thing is playing out right now.  

Sorry for the long rant, I just went in excited to see the Gram/Black dynamic, and instead they shoved a bunch of weird het down our throats like any of us are here for that. I guess I'm just bitter that they took several cool female characters and wasted their potential as badass friends by reducing them to love rivals, former lovers, and spurned women with broken hearts.

I totally agree with u the preview of ep 12 has killed my hope of BlackxGram ship i actually said before maybe those toys were given to eugene by Gram bc they are friends without the note and she decided to put it Black 's room and she added those letterS and the letter G could be from her nickame maybe Black call her Gene instead of Eugene ...bc Black looked like he really like her.....the questions is when this all finished will she go back to Black or she find herself already in love with Gram..

sunshine tae:

I totally agree with u the preview of ep 12 has killed my hope of BlackxGram ship i actually said before maybe those toys were given to eugene by Gram bc they are friends without the note and she decided to put it Black 's room and she added those letterS and the letter G could be from her nickame maybe Black call her Gene instead of Eugene ...bc Black looked like he really like her.....the questions is when this all finished will she go back to Black or she find herself already in love with Gram..

Oh god, I seriously HOPE she doesn't go to either of them. I would love for Eugene's happy ending to be with someone who doesn't lie to her or manipulate her. If Gram and Black are gonna act like this, they both deserve to be forever alone. Neither of them deserves her. Here's hoping they have the decency to at least let Eugene just life her life, but the narrative really is being obnoxious about it.

Lys:

Oh god, I seriously HOPE she doesn't go to either of them. I would love for Eugene's happy ending to be with someone who doesn't lie to her or manipulate her. If Gram and Black are gonna act like this, they both deserve to be forever alone. Neither of them deserves her. Here's hoping they have the decency to at least let Eugene just life her life, but the narrative really is being obnoxious about it.

To be honest Black 's future looks like his name Black when he met his friends again i felt that he was outplace so idon't wether he will stay alive or not  

sunshine tae:

To be honest Black 's future looks like his name Black when he met his friends again i felt that he was outplace so idon't wether he will stay alive or not  

Yeah, I have to wonder how they're gonna wrap this up with him. He's so damaged and single-minded. I'm curious to see how my feelings may or may not change as the show finishes up.

Lys:

Yeah, I have to wonder how they're gonna wrap this up with him. He's so damaged and single-minded. I'm curious to see how my feelings may or may not change as the show finishes up.

Althought i don't really like Black  but i hope he will find happiness and that he and his Brother's relationship with their mom and dad got fixed..  

I kinda wish I waited a couple more days to write this, haha. Episode 12 preview just kinda crushed everything. The show was leading up to GramBlack, but now it just kinda went down the toilet. I used to really like Gram, but now it just looks likes he's getting with his friends ex because he's out of the picture. I wish the best for Eugene and hope she doesn't end up with either Black or Gram at this point. It just feels so forced and kinda off putting because you can tell she doesn't really like the advances. 

InvisibleInsomnia:

I kinda wish I waited a couple more days to write this, haha. Episode 12 preview just kinda crushed everything. The show was leading up to GramBlack, but now it just kinda went down the toilet. I used to really like Gram, but now it just looks likes he's getting with his friends ex because he's out of the picture. I wish the best for Eugene and hope she doesn't end up with either Black or Gram at this point. It just feels so forced and kinda off putting because you can tell she doesn't really like the advances. 

Exactly! They're both mistreating her, and I don't understand why they're going in this direction. I'd be fine with a het couple in here, but they went about it in a really weird way. I was mostly okay with it, hoping it was just another weird misdirection, but that preview really killed my hope that their whole deal is going to end in a way that doesn't irritate me. I don't know what they were thinking. Who do they think is watching the show for something like that? It's insulting for so many reasons. 

Seriously, though, I hope she stays on her own. I don't understand why they would intentionally change a gay pairing to a straight one in a BL in the first place, but they have been big on girl/guy stuff from the start for some very odd reason. I could forgive a lot of it if they weren't turning Gram into some manipulative "nice guy" slithering in as soon as his supposed-bff steps aside. It changes everything about his interactions with Eugene from the start and makes them feel predatory. Typical dude who only cares about whatever chick he wants to stick it in at the moment. It makes it seem like he can't take no for an answer, and he's constantly playing games to try to get what he's after. I feel like he's supposed to be charming or something, which isn't at all how his actions are coming across. Now him being a sweet friend feels like selfish calculation, trying to con this girl who was never interested in him into dating him, like he was taking pickup artist classes or something. 

And why did they even establish that part with the love letter? Why? I hate that Gram ended up being a relatively disappointing and pointless character. Maybe they'll surprise us and turn things around, but now when I look at him, all I see are guys I thought were friends, guys I TOLD I wasn't into them like that, who kept acting like they thought I was a friend too until they realized I really wasn't going to go out with them. 

I'd be fine if Gram was interested in both Black and Eugene, but how they're going about it doesn't give me a good feeling - especially after seeing ep.12's preview.  They were leading up for something to happen between Gram and Black but did a 180 and seemed to have ditched it? I was all for Gram being a friend to Eugene and trying to make her feel better; but he's laying it on a little too thick.  Once Gram figures out it's actually over between Black and Eugene in ep.8 he starts going for Eugene. If it was said BEFORE hand that he kinda liked her, than it'd be a little different (still weird going after your bff's girl tho). 

It's such an utter disappointment because they established a storyline all the way back in the first episode with the B and G figurines and then a note was revealed. Why waste time doing all of this if it's not gonna mean anything. I really hope that everything isn't what it seems like and the show is just gonna pull a big 'GOTCHA' moment. 

I also hate that Gram seems to have taken a back-seat in the show. I understand that the drama has a lot of storylines (like, 4 or 5 things are happening) but the fact that Gram in the latest episode was just out to they store getting supplies when Black arrived was dumb. 

I like all the points you made. I was big GramBlack shipper but I’m getting to a point that I’m ready to let it go but I still kind of want to hold off until after the next episode because I have a feeling a lot of questions about the whole GramBlack situation will get answered. I could be crazy but we shall see.  

I'm just going to add some details that happened in the show that I found really suspicious and I believe it alludes to another twist that is to come.  The scenes in episode 10 that give more insight into the characters: 

When Eugene performs a dance with the red paint, she becomes disoriented as she hallucinates blood on her arms. This is definitely done intentionally.

Now for Gram. During the scene when Tawi's men entered the garage with guns. He is clearly distressed and takes him a minute to recollect himself. It could be because he just realized just how dangerous the consequences really are, but for a minute I thought it was guilt. 

So far we've seen Black's dynamics with the everyone except for Gram and with Gumpa. So I'm sure once we see the real Black interact with these 2 characters, we should accurately be able to finally guess what the heck is going on. 

S B:

I like all the points you made. I was big GramBlack shipper but I’m getting to a point that I’m ready to let it go but I still kind of want to hold off until after the next episode because I have a feeling a lot of questions about the whole GramBlack situation will get answered. I could be crazy but we shall see.  

I'm gonna wait to withhold judgement until everything has been revealed, but with how it's going, it doesn't look that great for GramBlack. I just hope that everything turns out somewhat okay in the end.