Good morning/afternoon/night chingus!

Just wanted to open this topic bc I think we all have our ideas about this marriage race and our thoughts as to which couple will actually marry first. 

As of right now, I think either YoonJae and Hae Jun marry first or Soo Jae and Yoo Na. In any case I think our lovely middle couple would be the last to tie the knot bc of the huge mess breweing with MiRae's mom's parentage. 

What are your thoughts?

I think all of them will end up marrying at the same time!

I think the first will be the oldest brother. And I hope that Hae Jun will be pregnant.

bohee:

I think the first will be the oldest brother. And I hope that Hae Jun will be pregnant.

Oh I also hope she'll be pregnant. And I agree about them marrying first. I just don't see the youngest couple marrying rn tbh. And MiRae and Hyun Jae will have to deal with their families when their relation comes to light-

ryan:

their relationship will def be the smoothest so it makes sense I feel like eventually Yoo Na and Soo Jae will breakup for a while since Yoo Na hates how she has to lie and we have the HJ Grandpa finds his daughter (MR Mother) arc so they will also have challenges up ahead

Yes, they're bigger problem rn would be Yoon Jae's reaction to her sabotaging him with that tv producer. And later his mother. The other couples have more challenges imo.

Serene Wolf:

I think all of them will end up marrying at the same time!

That's a really nice idea!

I think Yoon Jae and Hae Jun will get married first, since they have less obstacles to face compared to the other couples: Hyun Jae with the dilemma of his dad being the adoptive brother of Mi Rae's mom; and Soo Jae with the financial and conning issues, besides he and Yu Na being too young to get married. 

The struggle YJ and HJ might go through is concerning having a child. If they are to conceive in the normal approach, their might be difficulties due to their age. They might try conceiving in other ways, and adoption is also a possibility.

Anyway, I just want a happy ending for all three couples, especially my favorite JaeHae Couple. 😍

Shine Son:

I think Yoon Jae and Hae Jun will get married first, since they have less obstacles to face compared to the other couples: Hyun Jae with the dilemma of his dad being the adoptive brother of Mi Rae's mom; and Soo Jae with the financial and conning issues, besides he and Yu Na being too young to get married. 

The struggle YJ and HJ might go through is concerning having a child. If they are to conceive in the normal approach, their might be difficulties due to their age. They might try conceiving in other ways, and adoption is also a possibility.

Anyway, I just want a happy ending for all three couples, especially my favorite JaeHae Couple. ?

Not only they have less obstacles, I think once YJ is sure of his feelings he won't waste much time.  It will depend on how they handle that lie to the tv producer. 

Tbh, I want at least one of the couples to marry at least by ep 30, it'd be interesting to see how the family dynamic changes. 

MinaM:

Not only they have less obstacles, I think once YJ is sure of his feelings he won't waste much time.  It will depend on how they handle that lie to the tv producer. 

Tbh, I want at least one of the couples to marry at least by ep 30, it'd be interesting to see how the family dynamic changes. 

About HJ lie... I think it will be not a big problem. She should tell (but screaming during the quarrel will be more suitable for her temperament :)) him that her reason was her jealousy and YJ probably forgive her. I think they need a situation where HJ shows herself as not so strong and independent woman - it will be proof that she can lean on YJ.

bohee:

About HJ lie... I think it will be not a big problem. She should tell (but screaming during the quarrel will be more suitable for her temperament :)) him that her reason was her jealousy and YJ probably forgive her. I think they need a situation where HJ shows herself as not so strong and independent woman - it will be proof that she can lean on YJ. 

I was also thinking she'll end up screaming at him that she was jealous and worried bc the tv producer said she had a perfect candidate for him lol. And she'll def show vulnerability there. YJ will probably (i hope) won't be too bothered. 

Uhm, she'll def need his help to deal with the mom and whatever expectations they might have of the eldest daughter in law. 

Well, our expectations are similar :)
Will he be lucky on his financial affairs, how do you think?

bohee:

Ooh. I agree. About everything you just wrote. Haha.

bohee:

Well, our expectations are similar :)
Will he be lucky on his financial affairs, how do you think?

That's something I overlooked. That's an issue they might need to discuss too.