I am just leaving this here... I can't wait! 

The way OhmFluke dominating the whole Thai BL industry with three upcoming series ( Oh My Sunshine, 609 Bedtime Story and side couple in Between us ) is exciting. They are rumored to be main lead in Make a Wish ( it's just fans' wild guess ).  I can't wait either. Thanks for opening the discussion ;) 

Welcome! I'm new to the BL world but loving it.  I just discovered UWMA this year and watched it about 7 times already. I just think they have amazing chemistry. Fluke is such a cutie but Ohm... he is just gorgeous! 

I just love OhmFluke. They are so cute together and have such good chemistry.I look forward to their next projects. They are one of my favorite bl couples.

I hope Ohm will join but at the moment it is only  Fluke Natuch

I like Fluke a lot, but if you replaced Ohm with a sheet of plywood nobody would notice.

Lol that is the best one yet. I so want him to succeed if only for Fluke’s sake.

jpny01:

I like Fluke a lot, but if you replaced Ohm with a sheet of plywood nobody would notice.

I understand you don't like ohm he got hi here good actor :  Judo Tantachj Tharinpirom from Tedy bear.

Gidi Sela:

I understand you don't like ohm he got hi here good actor :  Judo Tantachj Tharinpirom from Tedy bear.

I dont quite understand what you're saying. 

jpny01:

I dont quite understand what you're saying. 

I said it seems you don't like Ohm ,  Fluke got as partner good actor Judo Tantachj Tharinpirom from Tedy bear. 

Gidi Sela:

I said it seems you don't like Ohm ,  Fluke got as partner good actor Judo Tantachj Tharinpirom from Tedy bear. 

Got it, thanks for letting me know - I'm so excited!

jpny01:

But that's his charm, his mystique. And ... oh my! It works on you or it doesn't. So whereas you see a sheet of plywood, I see a sheet of polished dark glass - or a still pool of water. I actually want LESS emoting and expression from Ohm - so that I'm totally rapt, spellbound, waiting for the slightest moue, the hint of a frown, the most discreet  glance to the side ... that's just the way he is. Still waters run deep. Or maybe they don't. Who cares? I find him captivating!

jarabaa:

But that's his charm, his mystique. And ... oh my! It works on you or it doesn't. So whereas you see a sheet of plywood, I see a sheet of polished dark glass - or a still pool of water. I actually want LESS emoting and expression from Ohm - so that I'm totally rapt, spellbound, waiting for the slightest moue, the hint of a frown, the most discreet  glance to the side ... that's just the way he is. Still waters run deep. Or maybe they don't. Who cares? I find him captivating!

I'm not criticizing, because there are actors I'm like that about, but it sounds a lot more like physical attraction than appreciation of his "acting" "skills".  I'm trying to imagine him emoting LESS, and failing. I think it would require supernatural agency. :)

The cello is someone playing on a synthesizer. They could have just grabbed a college student and paid $10 for a few minutes of music.

jarabaa:

Not judging, but you are the type that likes to be ignored, right? This may be a character interpretation thing. Like with K. Stewart in Twilight I found her to be good as Bella, because of how I always imagined Bella (annoying actually she was slightly less annoying than the character), but many people hated her. Same here.  I feel the character calls for just an Ice King and he gives icy. Like you, I just feel like I would like a bigger contrast between his sweet and sour sides that way the little sweet moments where he lets his guard down hit harder.