Students are not the only target? Why he attacked at the store too?? Who was his target then : FL or ML??? And why

• Family or friend of the girl who killed herself 10 years ago.... Probably her younger sibling who is probably 24-28 years old now if they pushed their mom to her death....Sun Jae's brother is the guy in the hoodie who was at the mini mart listening to Young Min talking to his friend... Think Sun Jae and his brother are actually the brothers of the girl who died 10 years ago since they have a different last name then their parents so thinking Judge Jang is their aunt (mom's sister) or son's of an ex-husband so not her biological sons

Older brother wants revenge on the ML teacher for NOT helping the female student 10 years ago so she killed herself.. He is shooting pellets at the students getting in his way of revenge on the ML, trying  to take out his brother's AP student class so he is top student or is trying to stop Lawyer Jang from pressuring Sung Jae to be top student like they did to him and caused him a nervous breakdown or tried to commit suicide in the past so figures if the ML and students are being killed Lawyer Jang will take Sun Jae OUT of the academy 

#2 ML Assistant could be the pellet shooter too since he is the right age and would want to protect the ML so he is taking out the problem kids from his class to prevent problems 

I doubt 2ML (assistant) too 

I feel him suspicious too 

SunJae´s brother but I guess it would have been too obvious. but I really hope it is not Ji DongHee because he is just amazing and I love him 

Maybe, I'm getting a bit paranoiac, but what about Seo Geohu? Can he be the brother of the dead girl? It's just some weird thought, bc we don't know much yet about him...

Seno:

I doubt 2ML (assistant) too 

I feel him suspicious too 

I felt like this too, but he seems so sincere, I really don't want to assume he could be cruel or smth .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·. 

Jang Seo Jin [Seon Jae and Hee Jae's mother]. The not-a-lawyer but an Attorney! mother, who drinks a lot.

It could be Jeon Jong Ryeol, the teacher who hates Chi Yeol and blames him for the suicide of that student 

I'm glad there is this topic as i've been mulling over this.

Hee Jae seems to obviously. I really do believe he is just a troubled kids. He looks hard but has a soft centre.

I also hope that Dong Hee isn't a suspect but he seems a bit too possessive of  Chi Yeol.

Victims:

Female stalker - no one actually knows what happened to her. Is she dead? is she in hospital? has she been kidnapped and just not reported? Female stalker, aside from being a stalker hasn't really done anything wrong. Dong Hee would be the only one to know that she is being an annoyance to Chi Yeol. Or was it all at random? Can't see where Hee Jae would fit in with this one.

Young-min - Well his attitude was sure going to land him in trouble at some point. Stole Hee-yi's spot by order of his mum. Annoying Chi Yeol enough to quit. Again Dong Hee would know about this and possibly hee jae via Sun Jae. Not too sure of the motive for this one apart from him giving chi yeol some lip.

Attack on the store - Chi Yeol getting close to Haeng Seon could incite jealousy. again just seems very mindless.

So overall, i don't really know at this early stage. My true thoughts makes me think that Hee Jae has seen something but won't say. The killer/attacker could be Dong Hee who i think may also be the brother of the female student. Said brother would be around 26 years old (16 when it happened and was 10 years ago) and 'disappeared'. change of name and appearance would soon sort that out. Know one knows his origins at this time as nothing has been said much about him.

I also read above someone say that Hee-jae and Sun-jae might be the female students siblings. I do believe they are Jang hee's and Mr Lees Sons. Given that Mr Lees hasn't been on screen much might fool you for the fact they don't have the same name, but their dad is called Mr Lee.

And Geon-Hu, i don't think he is relatated at all. Think his story line with Hae-yi is just a filler.

Any other thoughts

Deeyouth:

It could be Jeon Jong Ryeol, the teacher who hates Chi Yeol and blames him for the suicide of that student 

No surely not. He has nothing to do with the pride children and would have no idea what was going on. If you said Jin Yi-Sang i may have contemplated the idea as the guy hates Chi Yeol and it seems to run pretty deeply too. I mean his user name is chiyeolsucks

I like immediately thought of ML's assistant or manager or whatever. He just seems sus and I think he is either related to the girl student that the ML sees in his dreams or he's secretly in love with the ML. He does seem like he's in love with him tho imo. (I'm only in ep 3)

sapphire:

I felt like this too, but he seems so sincere, I really don't want to assume he could be cruel or smth .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·. 

It's always the ppl who seem nice. Like Ted Bundy. Or like in Vincenzo the bad guy was so sweet in the beginning.

Originally, I thought it was the teacher that used to be friends with Chiyeol. After seeing how much he cares about Gunho, I don't think he would harm people. I think the murder is someone we haven't met yet. Mr Ji (Chiyeol's assistant) seems to genuinely care about Chiyeol's welfare; I don't think it's him. 

emmasdramas3:
It's always the ppl who seem nice. Like Ted Bundy. Or like in Vincenzo the bad guy was so sweet in the beginning.

Yeah, I know, you have a point, especially when it comes to psychos...