I can't stand the storyline so far and I am only 10 episodes in. I really want the grandfather to kick them to the curb. Why wont he see? UHHGGGG!! I can't stand it. Should I even continue watching it?

I havent seen it but one of the review is pretty positive.  I advice you to change your perspective, look for a different purpose to watching this show than you initially believed or just watch Ugly Alert instead. 
Humans are not perfect, learning to love ourselves and others causes our imperfect world to love us in return- Nakuna Hara-chan( I paraphrased haha)

PS Maybe you need a break from k dramas, try an unconventional Japanese drama: Nakuna Hara-chan.
I've actually watched all of the episodes and yes their may be times when you really don't want to continue it because the family is just awful and mean but if you push through it and make it up to 30 or 40 the show starts getting really good and the daughter does get pay back for what they've done to her and her mother and sister. Over all it's a really great show and I suggest you make it up to at least 20 to 30 before you decide to drop the show.

Some  questions  -a) do you like gender bender dramas

B) Do you like underdog struggle stories ?

C) Do you like business rivalry and revenge stories?

D) Do you like strong male leads who save the day,again and again

If your answer is yes to any or all of the above ,this is a show you should watch..It is a great show as per my opinion with excellent central performances.