I haven't read the book myself, but I've come across some discussions online about it. From what I gather, the book's storyline seems to be quite detailed and closely followed. Just yesterday, I realized that Mozasu was the one seen opening the slot room. This revelation made me start wondering about Noa's whereabouts, and I began to speculate that he might have passed away. After searching online, it appears that Noa might have committed suicide after his mother went looking for him. He was reportedly almost denying his Korean identity because those around him thought he was Japanese.

So, I guess we might see his death in the drama—do you think four episodes will be enough to cover that? Also, I was curious about Hansu, and it seems he will die as well. In the first season, there was talk of his interference in Sunja and Mozaasu's lives even after the war.

Can anyone who has read the book provide some insight into what might happen next? I’m having trouble understanding the direction the drama is taking. With all these developments and revelations, I’m curious about how closely the show will follow the book’s storyline and what to expect in terms of plot twists and character fates