I don't usually watch light romances so I am noting my opinions for posterity (I have a bad memory) so I found the dancing scene to be laugh out loud funny.  I thought the water coming out of his mouth was too much--it may have had a bigger impact if he simply stared at her with that deadpan face.  I did not like the music and found it to be distracting.  I thought the drinking game was amusing.  I am not sure I understand her character just yet.  I thought the knots/belts was pretty silly, and not in a funny way.  I find it hard to believe any man would have that on, no matter what period or what comedy device you are trying to use.  I think I have his character down pat.  These kinds of shows typically don't have the males change too much (accept to open their hearts to love) because they are pandering/selling a certain 'type' and his type seems to be the arrogant and aloof ice know-all whose world will be challenged by the heroine.  Hopefully he challenges her as well/would be nice.  But I could be wrong.  To early to say 100%.

Did she want to sleep with him or not?  Not clear.  Doesn't matter.

Not sure why she accused him of being a pervert given that they had their clothes on and probably would have had a hang over and they're married but from here on out I will ignore historical accuracy for the sake of the comedy they are clearly going for.  Maybe if I woke up after a wild night of drinking my reaction would be similar.  Possible.  But I think my head would hurt.

Curious why he has such views about women :/

I will just say it--Asian dramas are notorious for having people follow other people and they just never seem to be noticed, like the random cucumber eating guy--ladies know their surroundings and pay attention to this stuff come on, especially since she is a young woman alone in the market.  Wasting my breath here.

I really, REALLY hate the music.  But I give this episode a 7 because I did laugh, and if this is a comedy romance, then it did it's job.  I don't see any chemistry between the two leads yet, so I will wait and see.  I am trying to keep an open mind and acknowledge my reviews are influenced by my own bias/dislike of shows like this (where the comedy is a driving force) but I want to keep watching because several people say it is good, so I am always willing to give things a try.  I liked It Started With a Kiss, and that was a romcom.  Next episode I will try to focus on the strong points to challenge my own bias.